Hi Sylvia (how lovely to find another Sylvia in blogland)!!
Thank you so much for visitng my blog and becoming a follower - I really appreciate it. I will leave you a little welcome message in my side-bar! I see that you are quite new to blogging, so if I can help in any way please contact me (my e-mail address is on my profile page). All the best - Sylvia xx PS: The Bridges of Madison County is one of my all-time favourite films - I see it is one of your favourite books.
1 comment:
Hi Sylvia (how lovely to find another Sylvia in blogland)!!
Thank you so much for visitng my blog and becoming a follower - I really appreciate it. I will leave you a little welcome message in my side-bar! I see that you are quite new to blogging, so if I can help in any way please contact me (my e-mail address is on my profile page). All the best - Sylvia xx
PS: The Bridges of Madison County is one of my all-time favourite films - I see it is one of your favourite books.
Post a Comment