Pages

Friday, June 11, 2010

MoJo & Swirls





My card today is for the Mojo Monday Week 142 Sketch above
http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/    and the

Penny Black Saturday Challenge Week 104   use Swirls & a Penny Black Stamp
http://pennybfriendssaturdaychallenge.blogspot.com/



I used my Big Shot with the Spellbinders Scalloped Circles, Oval, & Border Die,  Cuttlebug Embossing Folder "Swirls", & Quickutz Swirl Flourish Die. The Penny Black Butterfly, with Glitter Pen, Paper Studio Punch for the Flower and some sparkles from my stash. Most of the papers were from my leftovers.
Have lots of outside work to get done, and we are between storms, so have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by my blog.

3 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful card sylvia....thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxx

Joey said...

Hi Sylvia

your card is fabulous, I love your colour combo, thanks for joining us at penny black saturday

Joey.x

Andrea Ewen said...

Darling! I absolutely adore those flourishes and your color scheme is fabulous! Thanks for sharing!