Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Preparing for Christmas


I have used the Cuttlebug Snowflake Embossing Folder, Spellbinders Trees, EK Success Onaments (cork), Metal Snowflakes on the Tree, Martha Stewart SnowFlake Punches, I created the Little Snowman out of tea-dyed felt,  eyes are parts of snaps, a flower & sentiment from my stash.
On the top of the 2 cork ornaments are a sticker star topped with Clear Plastic Spellbinders Snowflakes. very hard to see here. Was not in a Christmas mood, but the card was fun to make and gave me some ideas for this up coming holiday.

My card today is for a few challenges:
Flourishes   Christmas in July/FELT
Creative Card Crew  Diecuts  (Spellbinders Tree)
Lexi's  #18 Stiching (snowman)
Artful Inkables  Sewing (snowman)
Frosted Designs Felt (tree & snowman)
The Shabby Tea Room #18  Christmas in July
Cards for Men #14  Christmas in July
OLLCB #58  Christmas in July
Fussy & Fancy #14   Christmas in July
Our Daily Bread Designs   SNTODBD13 Christmas in July
Our Creative Corner Lets Get CORKY (my tree ornaments)
Sentimental Sunday Sentiment/I can see Clearly     (top of 2 stars)

There are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many great designs at these sites, they DT's have a great assortment of creations. It would be worth your time to get INSPIRED....
Thanks for stopping by my blog. Hope you have a great day. We have Humid Heat in Iowa...wow, so glad to be inside.

16 comments:

dpkennedy said...

Oh that snowman is so stinkin' cute! What an adorable creation and lovely card!

Nannieflash said...

Oh Sylvia, thats gorgeous, love your little person on the left. Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men, good luck with the challenge. With hugs Shirleyxxxx

Nicole said...

Cute card! Love that snowman! Thanks for playing along with us at TSTR! :)

Angella D. Crockett said...

How clever and cute!!! Love your whimsical winter scene!!! Thanks for playing along with ODBD!!! God Bless!!!

maxine said...

Beautiful work thank you for joining us at Lexis Creations

Wendi said...

Very creative love the snowman
Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la
Wendi

Lisa said...

Very creative card! I love that felted snowman! Thanks for joining us in the Tea Room!

Elise said...

My goodness, yes, can you believe Christmas is only 5 months away? I swear it was just last month! lol! Time flies too quickly doesn't it?! Well, I love your Christmas card ... extremely CREATIVE and BEAUTIFUL!

Hugs,
Elise

Barb Craft said...

Ohhh,.. cute, cute snowman!! This card is so adorable!! Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs!!
barb :)

Audrey Pettit said...

What a cute card! I love the brown and green natural color scheme, and that felt snowman is just the cutest thing ever. Love his snap eyes. Thanks for playing along with us at TSTR.

Colleen Dietrich said...

This is soooo adorable! I saw it on the Shabby Tea Room Christmas challenge page. Nice work on combining so many challenges, too!

Debbie said...

What a great design and absolutely PRECIOUS handmade felt snowman -- I {heart} him!!! Thanks for sharing with us in the Tea Room and at Fussy & Fancy this week :)

Sara P said...

cute! I love the snowman.

Tracey said...

Gorgeous Christmas card, love the embossed background :)

Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations & Good Luck!

Hugs
Tracey
x

Silke Ledlow said...

Sylvia, your felt card is toooooo cute!!! Awesome details!!! Thank you for palying the FTTC with us!!! Hugs ~S~

Betty Wright said...

Sylvia, this is way adorable and so fabulously done, girl! You totally rocked the felt and the homemade snowman! Way cute card! Thanks so much for playing FTTC!