Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

A First Challenge Things with Wings

Simon Says Stamp and Show  has a FIRST CHALLENGE:
Things with Wings.  The New Design Team has some awesome things they have created.  Need I mention Tim Holtz to create some more excitement. Hop on over and see what it is all about, you won't be disappointed.

My TAG is from the American Tag Company, Distressed with Tim Holtz Distressing Tool, & Distress Ink Pumice Stone, Pine Neddles, Tea Dye,  Embossed with Cuttlebug Floral Fancy, Paper from Ideaology Paper Stack by Tim Holtz, cut out with the Sizzix (Tim Holtz Alterations) Elegant Flourishes Die, & use of my BIG SHOT, some Ideaology Tissue Tape by Tim Holtz, a Lace Flower, I made, & added an old button for the center, the yarn and fibers at top & the Blue strip is Expo Int'L denim blend border is from a Collection of Fibers I love to mess with. (Another Sickness!!!)  The Felt Heart with the Embrodiery'd Angel is a project I did last winter and just found a use for her here.
I may send it to a new granddaughter, for part of a collage in her new room.         Angels are Always Welcome.
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you are having a great week. I have had 3 grandchildren here since Sunday, ages 7, 5, 2, need I say I have been busy.  Mostly answering questions and filling drink glasses, but the time is going fast and they will return home sometime this weekend, I guess.
Very fortunate to have a sister who lent me some Children's Movies, so while they watch them and eat popcorn I can create some fun projects.
Life if Good.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Sylvia ... I love your tag ... so many details and so beautifully put together! Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp and show for our very first challenge ... I hope to see you again next week :0)

Terry said...

Hiya Sylvia, wow girl your tag is fabulous...wohooo so many nice hearts and detaills..thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. Hope you will join us again for another challenge next week. Hugs Terry xxxx

Terry said...

This is such a precious tag! Just so sweet and perfect for your granddaughter! Love it!

Lynne Forsythe said...

love all the "VINTAGE" goodness of this tag!!!

thanks BUNCHES for playin' along with the Design Teamies and Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!!!

Anonymous said...

Oooohhhhhh! All that textures and those layers! WOW! Thanks so much for entering the challenge at Simon Says Stamp & Show.

Kim Costello said...

Gorgeous tag Sylvia, your stitched angel is delightful and so happy you used her for your tag.
The Design Team and I, are really pleased that you joined us for the FIRST Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge this week!
Thank you!
HuGs Kim :)

Neet said...

Love all those layers that make up this gorgeous piece of artwork. A lovely addition to your grand-daughter's room.