Card Receipe is:
Sentiment from Just Rite's "Just a Note Set"
Martha Stewart Embossed Pop Up Daisy Punch
Spellbinders "Fancy Tags", "Scalloped Circles", "Labels 8"
EK Success Corner Rounder
Cuttlebug EF "Polka Dots"
A Button and Black Sparkle from my Stash
Ivory Textured Cardstock from In Style
I cut 1 extra of the Daisy's and cut it away from the paper added a pop up dot and placed it over the 1st Embossed Daisy which stays attached to the paper and leaves the shadow of ivory.
I also cut 2 of the Fancy Tags to make the Black around the Sentiment, I thought I needed some Flair, with no Ribbon or Extra's to attach.
Thanks for stopping by. I hope you have a great week ahead. We really need the sun to come out here in Iowa..It has been dreary long enough.

3 comments:
Oh how pretty Sylvia!! Love the shape and your colors and use of dies.
Very pretty!!!
I like the way you used those scrolls from the fancy tags! Very nice!
Post a Comment