Haven't posted for a while. Most things are really good, I just don't know where the time goes.
My husband and I went to visit my son and family in Atlanta, Ga. What a perfect time to go. The full colors of fall were so enchanting. The weather was perfect mid 70's and I enjoyed a very relaxing time.
I wanted to add some pictures but something has changed with the FB Insert Image and it takes sooooooooooooo long to download...Why mess with something when it works? Disgusting. Will try that later and more info on the trip. IT WAS JUST SO ENJOYABLE.
Back to the airport on Sunday to 8 inches of snow!!!! Pretty but..cold.
I also had my brother come to spend a day with my parents. So thankful for that. He got all the winterizing done for them. Fall clean up jobs and took Dad to one more medical appt. We will get the results after Thanksgiving. This has been an unbelievable 3 months. Only 1 thing can be done at each appt. 2/3 Appts each week....and the diagnosis should have been done 6 months ago instead of making him take meds to kill the pain. It is an hour drive to and an hour drive home and for someone in pain while walking or getting into a car, just not a good situation at all, much less me in traffic 2 hrs each day. And they wonder why medicare has no money....each stop gets their share.
I have my Halloween decor packed up, left a few fall things til after Thanksgiving, but started to organize the Christmas things. I totally redo the house..pack away pictures, some curtains, it is a great way to clean!!!!!!!!!! and set up a few more big trees. I have a few small trees I leave up year round for the lights and seasonally redecorate them.
So must get busy...We are having an Open House 94th birthday party for my father in law on Sunday at our local Pub/Cafe and kinda make it that side of the family's Thanksgiving also.
He still lives in an apt close by main street, still walks 2/3 times a day, and visits the local Pub a couple times a week to get caught up on local news, but walks to Mass each day it is offered.
He's excited to see all his little Great Grandkids again too.
Enjoy the weekend...Thanks for stopping by...Hopefully back to my card making next week, I got 5 awesome Creative Books in Atlanta and some great inspiration....so excited to get back to my favorite thing to do.
Even my signature disappeared... maybe I'm gone and don't know it.
Sylvia/LittleTreasures
1 comment:
Oh your still here my friend! Glad you are back and that your Atlanta trip was enjoyable. Snow....really? We are expecting colder temps after Thanksgiving, but just rain so far. We get very little snow. I too have been cleaning. I can't believe how much a miss on a regular cleaning. So HEAVY cleaning is a wonderful thing! But I'm getting tired and plan to sit on my butt today!
Post a Comment