Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Aged to Perfection ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Sometimes it is hard to pick a title..but aged it is, to perfection questionable..but it was a fun card to make and I like how it turned out.  Layers and Shabby..


I used my Cuttlebut Embossing Folders on the heart and the card. Tim Holtz Paper and Distressing Inks, Vintage Photo, Antique Linen, the Flower I made from Felted Wool which I purchased from Wool Felt Central on my sidebar, Metal Key and Heart from Karen Foster Metals, Sentiment Cherish, from Making Memories, 2 brown hearts, salvaged packaging cardboard, some fibers around the flower (green) ,scrunched seam binding and lace trim from my fibers box.
I will enter this into the following Challenges:
Creative Belli Blog  Challenge #109 the letter "P"  for using Old and Forgotten Embellishments
mine would be  the Pink Button, the Old felted wool (formed the flower) Old Paper
Welcome to Flourishes Timeless Tuesday-FTTC102  some kind of Hardware..my metal things
Paper Sundaes  Challenge #53   Distressing
Wild Orchid      Challenge #15   Lets Get Sentimental
Wee Memories  Challenge #40  Free your Creativity

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Thebug415 said...

Oh I totally agree about picking titles! I do struggle with that one too. Thanks for joining us at the Creative Belli Challenge. Great card!