Was pretty simple used my Cuttlebug Hearts Embossing folder, Martha Stewart Heart Border Punch, Sizzix Heart Dies, a Bow, Buttons, and a little Love sentiment from my box of treasures.
I am entering it in the following Challenges:
Joans Gardens Challenge #2 use Striped Paper, a Heart, Button, Bow
Really Reasonable Ribbons Challenge #16 use Heart Theme, Ribbon
Lexi's Creations Challenge #31 "Say it with Love"
Thanks for stopping by, hope the rest of the week goes well for you and where ever you are I hope your weather is great. We were to have a storm here, but I guess it went South of us as has been pretty nice out. I am almost done reorganizing my storage room..what a mess but had lots of things just sitting around so now most is in rubbermaid with labels..hoping it can stay that way. I hope to part with quite a bit this spring...garage sale, donate, something, just kinda crazy to keep all of it if I will never use it. The house here is small compared to where I came from, but at this stage of the game, I am ok with that..a BIG time saver over cleaning a BIG house and there are only the 2 of us.
Enjoy
4 comments:
I like the way you used double hearts on your card. Great job!
Thanks so much for playing in Joan's Gardens #2 Weekly Challenge. It is so much fun seeing all the ideas!
Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com
Pretty card! Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.
Pretty card Sylvia.
Thanks so much for joining us this week @ Really Reasonable Ribbon's Ramblings challenge!
I am now one of your followers. ;) I would love it if you came to visit my blog and become a follower too!
Hugs,
True :D
Really pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Lexis for our 'say it with love challenge' this time.Good luck love Jacky x
Post a Comment