I am entering this as a first time at CR84FN Color Challenge
and
Really Reasonable Ribbons Challenge #16 needs a "Heart", "Ribbon, Lace or Trim"
I used my Tim Holtz "Flourish" die, my new "Crafty Secrets" Sentiment and Vintage Little Girl, (isn't she a cutie) and things I had in my Last Years Valentine Box of Goodies..".use it or lose it"..my New Years quote to myself.
Thanks for stopping by..trying to keep warm.. danger cold here in Iowa was a minus 12 a few minutes ago. Enjoy the weekend, it sure came quickly this week.

14 comments:
Wow...gorgeous tag!!
VERY clever and beautiful!!
Such a beautiful vintage tag! I like the texture in the backing,doily and various threads. It's beautiful! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week.
This a lovely tag, Sylvia! Love the doily behind the glittery heart and all of the wonderful textures! Thanks for joining us at CR84FN!
What a gorgeous tag Sylvia! Love the shimmery heart and sweet Valentine girl! I am sure your family will love these beauties! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN :)
what a precious card i love the papers and the pretty embellishments.
your blog is very pretty!
have a wonderful weekend
Claudia
What a sweet tag, Sylvia! Love that little Cupid and the glitter & doilie! Thank you for your visit and comment on my project--I appreciate it!!
Wonderful valentine tag, love that cute little image! Thanks for playing at CR84FN!
LOVE the sparkly heart and the doily and that ADORABLE little girl! FAB tag! THX for playing with us this week at CR84FN!
Wow, that's one gorgeous Valentine's Tag, I love it!
Gorgeous Valentine's Tag.
Hugs and smiles
I love tags too, and this is fabulous! Thank you so much for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!
This is gorgeous. I love all the elements you used on it. Thanks for joining us at Joan's Gardens Tag Challenge.
This is just amazing. Love how you've embellished this wonderful creation.
Hugs, Janie
Post a Comment