Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

Color Trends Challange

Embellish Magazine Challenge  Challenge: Use the Colors below with Hearts


Love this display of Color and Inspiration

My card today was clean and simple. I loved the papers and did not want to cover the design with layers so used two of the stems and added Felt Valentine Flowers. For the Pink Scalloped Hearts I used my Spellbinders die for the 2 Red, I free hand cut them and added a bow. Can easily be mailed.



Thanks for stopping by, has been a cold day here in Iowa..below zero and I am sooooooo ready for Spring.




4 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is beautiful Sylvia!! Love the hearts and the colors!!

Megan Parker said...

So pretty!! I like the clean look - beautiful!

Glenda said...

Love your hearts on this one! Also love the paper! Reminds me of Spring!

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Super sweet design using patterned paper! Thanks so much for joining Embellishes Color Trends with Hearts challenge!