This is to the left of my work tables. Ohhhhhhhhh that picture of Robert Redford has been with me since the 70's...one cool dude..sometimes my inspiration!!! !!! !!!
Today this was the most organized area. Off to the very left edge I have a small cork board that I have cut out Spellbinders Dies tacked to so I can remember what I have and helps in putting a card together size, shape, etc. sometimes. Next week I will continue on down the line.
BUT this is the MESS today:
I use to page thru Receipe Books, now we eat out...so they are on the back shelf and I have started to page thru hobby magazines. I enjoy the variety from "Somerset" so much.
If you want more Snoop..head over to The Stamping Ground , there are a lot of great little places to visit. Who knows, you just might find something to help you with your desk organization. Julia has people from "THE WORLD OVER"...participate.
Well I am off to another funeral...we have had 5 people pass on in 10 days most all are in their 90's, so a lot of family members have been returning home for a few days. So there is some good fellowship and memories being shared.
Thanks for stopping by...enjoy your day. We have sunshine and below zero temps AGAIN.
13 comments:
I like yur heart baskets :-)
Happy WOYWW, didn't have time to join in myself this week, but couldn't resist a good nosey around anyway. Great creative workspace.
Love your space, especially your punch collection.
Thank you for sharing.
Maggie #76
xx
Wow Sylvia - your workspace is so well organised - love the punch storage. Robert Redford is so handsome - I don't think I would get any work done at all if I had his picture on my wall!!
Sorry you have had such a traumatic week with so many funerals to attend. Hope the coming weeks will bring some joy to you and your family.
Hugs, Sylvia xxx
Thank you for the wonderful idea about putting up samples of the Spellbinders dies!
hugs Claudia
I just love seeing your space! I feel like I know you already and on Wednesdays now I can come to visit!
ohooo it that a very large green woodware punch with a scalloped edge? Haven't come a cross a green one, well, not that big, only their little tiny green ones...if it is, what size is it!?! I must hunt them out (very addictive to punches!)
lovely snoop, happy woyww
(Lyn)
Clever idea to die cut your Spellbinder shapes...I may just have to snag that idea!
Star 102
Love your punch wall - great craftyness - I hope you all had lots of happy memories at the funerals when you all got together at such a sad time ~ Nicky no.9
Very nice way to store your punches and tools so you can see what you have. I need to organize a little! Thanks for sharing
Vickie
Love all your punches and your desk just screams FUN!! The finger daubers on sticks made me laugh, as did the comment about flicking through recipe books but now you go out to eat!! Hope you have a good weekend.
Hugs
Brenda 89
Love your punch storage - do you talk to Robert, or is it just a visual thing? Yum! I'm in the other camp - have started to enjoy recipe books now, where once I wouldn't have bothered. Paper still takes up most time tho!
your punch storage is awesome!
Post a Comment