Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

COLOR ME SPRING

We had a peek of spring, but it has left and we have a gloomy day. So this "COLOR ME SPRING"
was a welcome challenge. It is the Challenge at  Verve Stamps . They are in day 9 of the March Diva Dare and there is some beautiful inspirations done each day by the Design Team. So make sure you take some time and enjoy the designs they have put together.  The Bright Colors and the word SPRING got my  MoJo moving !! ! !


I have used my Martha Stewart border punch, Verve Stamps, Tim Holtz Fragments, Stazon Ink, and an array of sprakle colored eggs some ric rac and a bright green bow. 
Thanks for stopping by, enjoy the weekend.

3 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

How adorable! Love those fun Easter eggs, the sparkle and that gorgeous bow!

Maureen said...

lol, I was caught up in colour and spring too :) This just has Easter and spring written all over it :) LOVE that gorgeous ribbon :) Thanks for taking the DARE and rockin' it!

Amy Sheffer said...

Awesome card! I especially love the row of glittery eggs with the sweet ricrac strip! The fragments look very cool -- I've never worked with them!