Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

Thoughts of Easter

My card was so fun to make. It is 4x4 and very simple. Plan to make several for grandchildren in different colors.




I love the cute little Inkadinkado Bunny Stamp, his big ears just make me smile, I cut him out and popped him up. The sentiment is Verve, the sparkly eggs, ric rac, yarn are all from my stash.
        I tattered the edges and used some distress ink.          

 I will enter it into the following challenges:  
Off the Wall Craftiness #50 Color Inspiration


 Aren't they just adorable?
 OLLCB #77   "Happy Easter "  
 Simon Says Stamp  "Spring Colours/Easter"
The Pink Elephant "Easter" TPE97
Papertake Weekly  "Anything Goes with Something New"  My little bunny stamp is new.
Corrosive Challenge #110  "Pastel Colours"
Paper Cutz #85  "Easter"

All of these have some very pretty creations done by their DT's. Spring and a Holiday around the corner. What fun ! ! ! !

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
                                                                            

9 comments:

Anne said...

Great card Sylvia and perfect for our challenge at OLL. Thanks for taking part. Hugs x

Imke said...

Sweet easter card ! Thanks for playing with us at The Corrosive Challenge.

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

This is so cute! Thanks very much for joining in with our Pastel Colours challenge at Corrosive Challenges, and good luck! :D

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute card!! Thanks for playing at OTWC this week!!!

sammi said...

Too cute! I love the trims you used! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Ooh La La.

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, beautiful card and love the pretty colours.
Thanks for joining us this week at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby

~Tammy~ said...

This is perfect use of the OTWC colors! I love those adorable eggs it ties in your Easter card perfectly!!! Thanks for joining us at OTWC and good Luck!

Amy Kolling said...

Love that plaid background.....looks adorable used with an Easter theme! Thanks for sharing your card with OTWC!

Arielle H Gordon said...

HOW CUTE!!! Love that bunny! Thank you for playing along with us at the Pink Elephant!