Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Happy WOYWW #119 and a NEW BABY

Just realized it was WOYWW morning...you wanted to see...and it is a HUGE BIG MESS.


Julia at the Stamping Ground has this little "PEEP SHOW" each Wednesday. People from all over the world post there workspace to let others view it.   Thats right, we are all about peeping in.!!


I had to make a quick birthday card for my dad's 89th birthday on Tuesday and just flew thru the room trying to finish that and be on our way to enjoy some homemade Hor'dourves and Birthday Cake. It's how he wanted to Celebrate. And his 3 girls delivered.  It was a fun gathering and I slept ALL NIGHT as there realy wasn't any stress!!!!
 You'd think I could have done the card a lot earlier and had it ready, but just didn't do it. Too much Celebrating our NEW BABY GIRL.  YES. son J and wife Helen had their little girl come along early. She was born Friday 9/9/11, 9 PM in Kansas.  She was 8 lbs 12 oz and her name is "SUMMER ROSE". All are well, and pictures will no doubt be sent via new technology later today.!!!! 
 Sunday was our church "Fall Festival" and Turkey Supper so that day was really busy. With Excellent food.
I spent Monday morning at the doctors office with Mother and then my DH took me to  the Clay County Fair,  the biggest Farm and Agriculture Fair around.  We enjoyed a beautiful Fall Day looking, looking and looking...oh..well a little Fair Food TOO!!!!
A previous post shows all his farm equipment being cleaned and getting ready for field work. These look like toys to the NEWEST farm machinery we saw. It is all HUGE.  Will try to do a post on that later this week.
Enjoy your WOYWW visits, Thanks for stopping by and I hope to take a break, with a big cup of Java and enjoy all that you have posted.  I need to "Sit" !!!..

13 comments:

Sandy said...

Wow what a wonderful place for crafting.
Gorgeous stash.
Happy WOYWW. Sandy #1

Twiglet said...

Congrats on the birth of Summer Rose -what a lovely name for a gorgeous little girl.

jude said...

Lovely busy desk this week.Congratulations on the wee babe maybe not so wee.I say that as mine were both 5lb babes they were wee.Couldnt even think about pushing anything over 7lbs out...lol.What a beautiful name Summer rose.
Happy woyww
judex

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I love agricultural fairs and fetes so shall look forward to seeing your pics on a future post. And CONGRATS on your new grand daughter, beautiful name :) Hope all are well! xx

Glenda said...

Just look at all the goodness here! Again I love your space! Sorry for being so late!

Karen said...

Congrats on the new arrival - what a lovely name!! A lot of the old names are coming back (Rose I mean, not Summer!). Hope to see the new arrival soon!

Yogi said...

congrats on the new baby. Looks like a lovely mess. Your hanging dies look interesting
Thanks for commenting on my blog
Have a great day

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog! I just wanted to tell you that my dad is the same, can't read a note of music but can sit at the piano and play pretty much anything - AND he's got perfect pitch! He was one of 11 kids in a pretty poor family but they all either learned an instrument or sang. So from an early age, I was part of a clan where you had to get up and do a 'turn' at get togethers! I still love things like that to this day :) xx

Julia Dunnit said...

Well congratulations Grandma! Summer. What a pretty name. You're as busy as ever, and as for the rush to make the card - deadlines...so inspiring!!

Angie said...

That sounds a great party ...just what he wanted.

Jan Hennings said...

Your work desk looks pretty good and BIGGEST congrats on your new Granddaughter!

okienurse said...

Sorry I am so late getting by this week but I wanted to pop by and visit your blog to say hello and to see what you are up to! Didn't have the time to post(except about newest Doswell addition) or craft the past two weeks due to being in Virginia visiting with the son's family to see the newest granddaughter born. Definitely a fun time none the less. Hope you have a great week. Vickie aka okienurse

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Am late too this week Sylvia, congrats on your exciting new addition :D and dad's birthday too Happy WOYWW , Shaz in Oz x