A quick take of the desk....it has been the 1st day in a long while I've been able to sit and play...here I've some things turned over as I am creating "April in Paris" ATC's for a swap. How I can be so limited in space with the big area I have, can't break the habit of "Piling Up" this and that, and using the floor to boot.
I was gone most of last week, so had very limited visiting, spent a few days with grandkids 3 hrs away for the Easter holiday. And will be in Kansas for Baptism for Summer Rose and 2nd Birthday for Sky Lynn, this weekend. And adjusting to the idea that they will soon be gone for 3 yrs on assignment to Germany.
Making the 6hr trip alone, as DH has baby calves due and corn to be planted.
Visiting my chiro..taking Advil, and using my rice bag and hot water soaks as I am Trying to nurse back a muscle that took a hit while I had rib out of place before I start my journey, We've had 3 funerals again and in the AM I take my sister to the hospital for her surgery.
Had to pick the Tulips that were out, we are having evening freezes..20 degrees, never even had that when we were having our winters this year. Now that all the buds, and flowers are blooming and here comes Mr. cold. I've most things covered with old sheets, etc to save their beauty and hoping our Spring comes back.
Hoping to do some WOYWW visiting, then must pack and get the car ready. Our rhubarb, and asparagus are ready to use so will have to work with that before I leave also.
Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your week.
19 comments:
Wow, you are one busy gal! Hope you will get a chance to slow down and get some things done for U! You have a fun looking desk and I know about having to use the floor too! lol Beautiful tulips too! Wish we could grow them, but too many deer enjoy them before we do!
Love the tulips and your space! Nice little cubby for your stamp pads! Patsy from
HeARTworks
That triangular shelf is the best. Great space.
Oh Sylvia, you're on highs and lows in equal measure, I hope the treatment works well, the muscle thing is really horrid. We've got the same problem with the weather...freezing mornings again, I've lost all my daffodils, shame. Don't worry about the Germany assignment...I know you'll miss them, but think what 3 years in central Europe will do for them...I was an army child and there are few parts of Europe that we didn't visit and I really look back with relish and definitely have a greater world understanding of culture and life differences. Bet you enjoyed a day at your desk. Hope today goes smoothly for your sister. Travel well!
You have a busy schedule! Love your tulips, so bright and cheerful. Helen 39
Hope all goes well for your sister and it is nothing too serious.
Gosh, you do seem busy and you have a lovely busy desk too. Take a breather for YOU.
Hugs, Neet #10 xx
Girl you need to take a moment and "Breathe". You are so very busy! Hoping your muscle feels better soon. Take care and don't over do!
Looks wonderful and familiar somehow, aren't we just all the same..... yours looks very creative and great start to those ATCs.
Hope you get some more "you" time"
Have a great week! #32
He's been all over our vast world and is looking forward to this. We will visit when they get settled. It's just me..a mom, will miss them so much
Oh yummy - homegrown rhubarb and asparagus - lucky you. Pouring with rain here but I did manage to plant 2 rows of beetroot and a row of potatoes at Annie's before the downpour. Ha good week. x Jo
Your tulips are just beautiful!...and asparagus too? Delicious! Sounds crazy busy in your life!
Happy WOYWW #47
Your Paris ATC's are fab, those tulips are so pretty! Take care, enjoy WOYWW snooping! Love Zo xx 75
I like the meat tray of various die cuts. I'll bet that is fun to thumb through. I need to do Paris ATCs this month too. Yours are looking fab! Mine will not even be in that ballpark. Love the tulips! Happy WOYWW!
Hope you get some time to rest!
Lovely work - thanks for sharing.
#148
Love tulips my Fav flower!!! busy bee desk as well as life!!! have a great week, Hugs May x x x No15
Tulips are my favourite flower and I love those colours too. Lucky you having your own asparagus too.
I hope all goes well with your sister and other family occasions too.
Hugs, LLJ #3 xx
I hope your sister's surgery goes well. Don't forget to take time to rest!
Hugs,
Kay
36
Great ATCs
Sophie x
No.79
Your desk resembles my craft table! I always have a tiny space to work in...why is that? Hope you're feeling much better! Your tulips are divine. I wish I could grow them here.
Post a Comment