Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

It's #155 at WOYWW

Want to join in the fun with Ms. Julia, stop over to her blog the STAMPING GROUND, you'll be amazed at the large group that enjoys showing their workspace. No matter what's there.
Haven't had much time to Create, but sure have had fun sorting and putting away all the "LittleTreasures"
I purchased for a quarter at the Goodwill store on their quarter day while visiting my grandkids.
A wire dress form, little wire shoes, muffin tins, old spoons, some kind of  tiny plastic shapes, baby shoes, burlap strip, hole punch, a couple of antique saucers, a wooden box, a flour sifter, a glass paper weight, some lace, all 25 cents....the oak drawer and the pink case, which hold Zutter tools were another days find.
I'll save the other 2 bags for next weeks post...I haven't gotten pictures taken of that grouping yet.


This is my son Josh the electrician, his 7yr old daughter Camryn, sons Cael 9yrs, and Cash 4yrs.
I am so proud of Josh and his family, he can do it all...cooking, cleaning, laundry, showers, dog chores, to and from school and all their after school sports. And now dealing with building a new home. And he can still manage a smile, a good attitude, and evade having his picture taken.  He's got a lot of resemblance to the golfer Kyle Stanley of which I have a board on Pinterest.   And I thank his wife Juli for the great picture...taken while at an award ceremony for Cami's creation that was chosen to be on display at the Art Museum.  I haven't got to see that yet, but I am sure within the next week I'll have a photo of it.

Well thanks for stopping by, I hope to visit most of you this week, last week was a "little" busy
out of the area and no computer...and Monday I had to be outside, the first day in a long time with no wind.

Can't wait for #156...next week...I've my ATC already....Enjoy

38 comments:

Perfectly Printed said...

What a lovely family!!

chris

SandeeNC said...

I have my ATC's ready to go too, I hope everyone shares a picture when they recieve them so we can what everyone made! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

jude said...

Wow Lovely busy desk this week the piccy of your son and family is lovely.Must get my ATC done ,not enough hours in the day..lol
Haven't been round for while nice to be back i do miss my crafty friends and of course the wednesday ritual of the desks hope your well hugs judex 23

Lisa said...

lots of goodies on the desk and a lovely family pic too.

Lisa #16

okienurse said...

gorgeous kid and grandkids. I am hoping to hear my DD is pregnant soon. Love all the goodies on your desk. I need to start thrift shop shopping again. Have a great day. Vickie #28

Inkypinkycraft said...

A desk full of crafty stuff and a lovely family photo! Have a great week hugs trace x. 35

Tuire Flemming said...

Love the pic of your son with the kids! And good that you mentioned the ATCs...
Happy WOYWW!
Tuire #34

sandra de said...

Lovely pic of the family. You certainly got a great collection of goodwill goodies.
sandra @41

Anonymous said...

A family to be proud of.Your son is a "battler". Good man!!

May said...

What a wonderful pic of your lovely family... Love the desk lots going on!! Hugs May x x x#30

Anonymous said...

I love your desk, and your family are gorgeous. I have planned my ATCs in my head, but haven't got round to making them yet! Happy WOYWW. Ali x #43

Helen said...

What a great desk full of bargains. Love them. And your son's family look great. Happy WOYWW, Helen 17

Virginia said...

Gorgeous family picture, loving your bargain buys also - hope you have a great week

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family!

Happy WOYWW

Zoe #76

Neil said...

Hi there, just popping in to visit for WOYWW. It's lovely to see so many creative spaces! Thanks for sharing your inspiration with us curious folk! There's a great haul of bargains there! Lovely family picture too. I hope you have a good week.
Neil #70

akilli melek said...

you gotta love bargains.... fab desk
caroline #31

Eliza said...

Beautiful family pictures, also love a girl who can obtain a bargain.

Eliza #49
http://queenartoypia.blogspot.com.au/

Redanne said...

What an amazing lot of bargains you got there, 25 cents each, wow. I love that wooden box, I bet you will make something special with that. Lovely family you have there too. Happy WOYWW, Anne #18

Spyder said...

Fantastic craftymess this week! great pic too! Lovely and sunny here today off out in the garden very soon! Have a crafty week! HAPPY WOYWW
((Lyn))#55

CraftygasheadZo said...

Lovely pictures, I love the names of your grandchildren too. I've made 2 ATC's so far, but I want a couple more as I want to send some out. Take care on this wonderful sunny WOYWW day. Zo xx 80

Glenda said...

Nothing like a bargain to make us happy girls! It looks like you were very successful. Great pictures of your son and the kids! Thanks so much for sharing! Enjoy the rest of your week!

kassa said...

What an assortment of goodies, what will you pull out of the bag next week I wonder! Lovely piccy of your family too hun.
Kxoxo #54

MvM-design said...

Busy desk!!
Happy WOYWW Wednesday!!
Quickly to the next desk ;-)
Hugs Marleen #19

Cardarian said...

What a busy desk and such a lovely family!
Hugs,
Cardarian

Peggy Cain said...

Wow great deal 25 cents enjoyed the visit

Laura said...

What beautiful and handsome grandchildren you have!
Laura 138

Elizabeth said...

Love all the thrift finds on your desk this week - those little shoes are so cute - and all for such a bargain price. Super photo of your boy and his family - beautiful children. Your son sounds like the perfect new man. BTW, my daughter will be delighted to know that there is someone else on the planet with the name Juli ... in 40 years we have never heard of anyone else with that name. Hope you are having a great WOYWW, Elizabeth x #127

Lunch Lady Jan said...

What a gorgeous pic of your family - there are so many lovely people in the world and they look like some of the best :)
Hugs, LLJ #57 xx

Anonymous said...

Oh, my, I'd be in serious trouble if I found out about 25 cent day at the Goodwill. You found some fun treasures. Your grandkids are beautiful. Happy WOYWW. ~ Laura #130 (Thanks for already popping over for a visit!)

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Quarter day at Goodwill?!?!!! I am so glad I don't know about this things. I would be dangerous in there. I used to love shopping thrift stores for interesting finds but I've learned I lack space to keep that up. Too bad, it is lots of fun. We want to see what you make with all fun stuff too!

Erika said...

Silvia looks like you got some great bargains there and fab family picture. Thanks for sharing and have a great Wednesday, hugs Erika. #90

Something Special said...

Thankyou for your very sweet comment on my blog about my son. I know he is not in harms way, and I am grateful, but when they are young and so far away! I know he will be watched over and protected though. Hope all is well with all of your children and the one in the picture is sure a good husband and father there.

Eliza said...

It's so good to see a busy creative desk and filled with trinkets that you found cheap, amazing. Beautiful family you have too.

Eliza #49
http://queenartoypia.blogspot.com.au/

Queenie Jeannie said...

Enjoy all your new finds!!! You're a proud Mom and it shows - bravo!

Jeannie #75

Morti said...

Wow, some great bargains you got, eh?

Your grandkids are just adorable...

Hope you have a great week!

Morti #38

Valerie said...

your little treasures are cute! What a find you made! You have a lovely family!

Joynana said...

So many goodies at so little money. Way to go. You have a lovely family, you should be proud of them. #116

Unknown said...

I am amazed at all your goodies. What bargains. Thanks for sharing and Happy Belated WOYWW.

Carol