Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

It's WOYWW #188


#188 at Julia's STAMPING GROUND  visitation allows you to post Your Wednesday Workdesk, share it with the world and have some fun making friends and doing it. She has all the details.

A little late today, hubby took me away for 2 days, wonderful food, hotel room and  a bit more cash in my pocket from playing slots. Weather was beautiful for 2hr travel, but nice to be home. And I am feeling better!

My desk has had a little action, a baby shower card and that is the remains on my desk. Tiny feet and hands,   a stork with long legs rubber stamps, some blue and I forgot to take the photo.
Next project will be a 80th Birthday card for a dear family friend. Party on Sunday!!!!  I've been going thru the Valentine treasures, but come up missing the most important box...my supplies, have one place left to look but means a ladder has to come into the house. And I better do it today while the temps are good.

Thanks for stopping by hope you are enjoying the NEW YEAR and have started to really enjoy some creative time.

15 comments:

jill said...

what lovely stamps on your desk . i hope you find what your looking for . Jill #10

JoZart Designs said...

Sounds like you had a lovely break but it also sounds like you could have also done with some craftiness too. Happy New Year Sylvia and I hope it is a really creative year for you.
Lots of love Jo x

Glenda said...

You were late posting...I'm late commenting. Somehow it all just works! Glad you were taken away for a couple of days. Glad you had a good time!
Glenda #78

Annie said...

Sounds like you had a good time away. Glad to hear you're feeling better too.
Hugs,
A x #42
ps we have a sale on over in our blog shop if you are looking for a bargain.
http://sisterscraftycreations.blogspot.co.uk/

Unknown said...

So nice to have a getaway, and then come back to a wonderful, busy work table! Happy WOYWW! Sandy Leigh #104

fairy thoughts said...

sounds like you had a great time away fancy winning on the slots too
thanks for sharing
janet #23

Lori said...

Love the baby stamps. (And your cute kitties)

I am new to WYOWW and a friend of Sandee. Hope you have a chance to check out my blog and desk.
Lori #81

Krisha said...

Great desk, love the tea cup. Never too late. I posted early this morning but only now have a chance to make some rounds. Have a great week
Krisha #110

Geri said...

2 days away??? Yay, for you, Sylvia!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated WOYWW. We are have a 3 day break next week, and so looking forward to getting away. Love the stamps. Ali x #40

Twiglet said...

Glad you enjoyed a little break and that you are feeling better. A frosty, foggy day here. x Jo

Andrea said...

belated happy WOYWW working late yesterday so playing catch up sounds like you had a fab time . looking forward to seeing the finished card love the stork stamp those legs are fab and spy some distress pens would love to give them a go as they look fab...have a wonderful week and hope the party is great and you find your lost valentines treasures Andrea#67

Queenie Jeannie said...

You have a very happy looking desk - love all the photos! Have fun stamping!!

Jeannie #60

Julia Dunnit said...

Aw, nothing like a trip and a treat...so glad to read that you're feeling better. I cant decide which i love most, the dear little feet or the stork with the really loooooong legs, too cute!

April said...

Excellent desk. I love the stork stamp.
April #136