Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

WOYWW #187

No New Years Resolutions this year SO far!! But soon I must know what day of the week it is.
 Today is Wednesday...What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday. That means at Ms Julia's at the STAMPING GROUND across the pond lots of crafty people love to show off their creative desks, fresh and clean  OR not so.  Just bop on over and she has all the details, it's addictive so be prepared.

This shows the remains of corks, Christmas balls, Santa and some felt.
I am hoping to spend some time putting away Christmas throughout the house today and tomorrow. Can't lift too much yet, but DH will help carry to the basement as he don't like too much stuff sitting around.

Thanks for stopping by, I 'll be visiting as many as I can this week and I want to wish you all a 
WONDERFUL 2013, HAPPINESS & GOOD HEALTH


17 comments:

Francesca said...

No resolutions for me either, just to craft more....well thats not hard. Great desk Francesca #50

Unknown said...

Craft more is always one of my resolutions and I hope you get to do lots this year at your wonderful workspace. Happy New Year.

Annie said...

I'm ready to take down Christmas too now and have already taken down the tree.
Wishing you and yours a very Happy New Year.
Hugs,
A x #26

Caz said...

I'm going to journal more this year - I'v made journals but not used them so this will be the year of the journal!!
Busy desk - time to play once all the decorations have been cleared!
Happy New Year and Happy WOYWW
Caz
#103

Glenda said...

No resolutions here either...just to be more creative. I'm still nursing sore thumb so crafting is sort of on the back burner. Love your space!
Glenda #43

MiniOwner said...

I've made a couple of resolutions, but nothing too taxing. LOL. Hope your arm is better soon. Happy Wednesday and Happy New Year, too. :o)
Sue x (MiniOwner@68)

Carole said...

Yes time to put away Christmas... bit by bit. I started but there is so much more. No rush to organize. Happy New Year #107 Carole

Twiglet said...

Yes I think I must start to clear away Christmas tomorrow. It seems a shame - my tree still looks fresh and beautiful. Happy New Year! x Jo

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Happy New Year to you as well, Sylvia! I hope it is filled with happiness and health and fun :)
LLJ 31 xxxx

okienurse said...

awesome crafting space Sylvia! I hate to hear you aren't feeling well and since it involves your spine I think I would go to a back/orthopedic specialist. Unfortunately I don't know any in Illinois but I have a nurse friend I could ask if you would like me to. Hope you have a Happy and Prosperous New Year! Look forward to your posts in 2013! Vickie #17

famfa said...

Happy new year. Lovely crafting space
Famfa x

Geri said...

Hello, Sylvia!!! OK...I've missed something...I knew you hadn't been feeling so great but I missed what's keeping you from lifting. Sorry to hear it...maybe it's a good excuse to enjoy Christmas a little longer;) I'm not getting rid of mine yet...just can't do it!!! Always good to hear from you, and hope you're feeling better soon! Happy New Year, my sweet friend!!!

sandra de said...

I also am getting ready to pack away christmas and DH has got the boxes down all ready for me to pack away. Looking forward to seeing what you do with all those corks.
Sandra @24

Julia Dunnit said...

Yep, Christmas packed away here yesterday, sad but forward looking...

happy New Year to you Sylvia, hope your completed recovery is steady and permanent.
Love the flower shaped rack on your desk..was it for paper napkins originally?

Anonymous said...

Lots of corks there Sylvia, did you really drink that much wine over Christmas!! We've been taking our decorations down a room at a time for the last couple of days, we'll leave the tree and the family room until the weekend though. The only problem now is that the place needs a good spring clean!! Hope 2013 is good for you and your health continues to improve.

Hugs
Brenda 73

JoZart Designs said...

you are certainly tidy and organised there Sylvia despite emptying all those bottles!
You highlighted the word TOGETHER in your comment and it really made me think and agree how important a word it is to me so I may well do a page in a journal with it. Thanks for that! Happy 2013!
Jo x

April said...

You've got some heavy duty crafting equipment on that desk. :-) I hated taking down the Christmas decorations, but had to do it. I'm sure it will be here again before we know it.
I hope you're back to normal lifting soon.
April #133