These are all areas that I work at and most have the start of Valentine ideas laying there.
My main workspace
this is to the left of this bottom picture, I use this a lot for fabric cutting and sorting buttons. It is a gateleg table so I can make it bigger and smaller with the dropped edges etc
This is directly behind my main workspace, my die cut, embossing table and turn back and stack area.
Don't know if it is our weather or what but this has been a hellish post to complete, we missed most of the snow that is throughout Iowa 6-10 inches, but we are having the winds 45mph (maybe it all blew away!). Hehee. Wind chill temps can develop this evening. So definitely staying inside.
Have any of you heard of Babylon? I have been having it pop up as a search engine and I don't use it, just close it. Wondering if that is slowing my system down. Cannot load my pictures or do any speed typing for this post.
At 1pm I had to call my provider, suggested I run a complete scan of my system as he could see no connection problems either there or from our lines. It's 5pm and I just have been able to load pictures and continue. BABYLON is still here, but 8 other problems were reported fixed. So will see what happens.
Thanks for stopping by and thanks to all who left such nice comments last week. Glad I could make most of the visits to your creatiave area. Best wishes for a wonderful week ahead.
17 comments:
lovely and busy space. Wow, crazy weather, it is 50 in Maine today and raining (I don't mind!) batten down the hatches and stay in and craft I say! Happy WOYWW Lindsay #137
What lovely valentines, and great work space.
Stay in and stay warm.
Krisha # 109
Wow, those are big Vslentine hearts you're working on! They look great though.
Everybody's been having weird weather, I loved the snow but am glad it's gone now.
Hugs, LLJ 36 xxxx
It sounds like Babylon can't be good. I would do a google search on it and see what you find. Love your space...there are so many places for you to play. Valentines will be here before we know it!
Your room looks so full of pretty things!! Mine is a bit of a tip as I have been sorting fabrics for my little Lillybo Quilts. I always seem to end up with more stash not less!! x Jo
love all the valentines going on! What a great idea you have going on there with the finger daubers. try this on your Babalon.
http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/ie/forum/ie8-windows_other/how-can-i-remove-a-pop-up-permantleyname-of-pop-up/54f68020-f2ae-439f-84f1-cd7a57143752?msgId=e062ffee-d482-4729-b8fe-db621fb0e9a3
I love all the pinks and reds I'm seeing, Sylvia!!! Try to stay warm!!!
Love your space! Weather here in NYC is fierce today with storms as well. Just hoping we keep power. A Vagabond with no power is a sad day... Looks like you are in full Valentine mode for sure.
The only Babylon I have heard of is some sort of Translation software. Funnily enough my Beloved Hubby was looking for some for a friend at work, the only thing that makes me think its the same one, is on forums he was looking at, a number of people were having problems with their pc after downloading it.Seems to contain some sort of malware. Hope this helps you pinpoint the problem.Lovely Valentines stuff on the go here, Have a great day, Hugs, Shaz #69
Hubby suggests doing a system clean-up. He says go to PIRIFORM, and download a free program called CCleaner, and run that follow the screen shot i in the link bellow for how to run it, run the first.During the install of it it will ask you to install something else, opt out of that.( This is how a lot of toolbars, search bars etc get onto your system- it always pays to read everthing on the screen, you may need to uncheck some boxes sometimes).
http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/download/standard ( this is a direct download link)He repairs/sorts out problems with pcs for loads of people for about 15 years, so this should help.
https://picasaweb.google.com/118333409555896141131/SampleOneForCcleaner#5839644001643506914
You can e-mail me via my blog if you need any help- he'll help if he can Shaz xx
a proper valentiney desk!!
Thanks for sharing you space! I love to see other spaces...I'm afraid of mine lol!!
So many lovely Valentine bits on show this week :-)
I'm rather late in calling by this week.....still trying to catch up after my twinnie special time.
Hugs,
A x #64
Lovely valentines! Haven't heard of Babylon, I do know there's a new virus's hidden java so they have a fix/update out there that should be run. Good luck! I'm a bit late desk hopping... Happy WOYWW! Nan 107
I like how you store your little sponge daubers. Very clever. And is that jar full of corks? Any particular plans for those? April #101
sorry to hear about your computer problems. Hope all gets sorted out, I have no technical skills so I can't help but looks like lots of other crafters have great ideas. Have a lovely week.
Sandra
Aw Sylvia am loving these pictures, and your love of lace! If it was mine, the gateleg table would have been extended once, and never returned to a smaller state!!
Post a Comment