So I gathered some supplies, a peat pot, which I painted taffy color and decoupaged "It's 5 O'clock Somewhere", a pipe cleaner handle, some colorful filler, a small bottle of "Kinky" Liqueur.
I made a black flower and put a clock with all "5's" on the back of it to finish it off , added some lace around the edges.
And made a "ENJOY" "50" tag and added some ribbon to tie it on. I think after I look at these pictures I might make a few green leaves and attach to the little stick.
Made some deviled eggs to take with, and with such a lovely day for our Good Friday lunch I made some Haddock with homemade potato salad. YUMMY.
Have a wonderful Good Friday, and thanks for stopping by.
2 comments:
Well, I think the birthday gal will get a kick out of this, Sylvia! I know I don't need to tell you how behind I am in visiting! So sorry! Between my kids and myself, and hubby, too...just can't seem to get everyone healthy and get caught up! Wanted to come and wish you a Happy Easter weekend, though! Glad the weather has brightened up for you and you were able to enjoy a pleasant Good Friday! Our has too, thank goodness, yesterday and today, but we're expecting rain Easter Sunday AM:( (A beautiful sunny Easter morning sure would do this heart good!) But you know, I'll take what I can get and be thankful, now that I think of it! Blessings to you, my friend!!!
Hi Sylvia, what a lovely project! I hope you had a fun time.
Much Love.
Post a Comment