Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

IT'S #201 at WOYWW

Good Morning!! It's rise and shine here, and happy to have electricity. We had rain 3/5 inches, hail,  high winds, thunder, lightening and now snow forcast up to 8 inches. OH well not complaining we need the mositure and good days to stay inside.

Julia over at  the STAMPING GROUND has this Wednesday thing to show What's On Your Workdesk and hundreds all over this great planet DO IT ! ! !  Visit her she has all the details.

My desk
Leftovers of an ATC I finished up, a new package of crystals, and assortment of feathers in the little packages, some rubber stamps backgrounds and different sized canvas squares.  I've over 10 birthdays this month of April so I got to get crackin.

I have posted pictures of the calves one post down or go here http://littletreasures-sylvia.blogspot.com/2013/04/days-on-farm.html    Wishing you a wonderful day no matter what your weather and thanks for stopping by. My husband's itching to go into town and I want to ride with so prepare for #208...I love the swaps.

13 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope the weather get better really soon. 10 birthdays this months, WOW....Happy crafting #87

Elizabeth said...

Wow! That's a lot of birthdays in one month, Sylvia. I'd be having a fit of the vapours if I thought I had to make that many :) Been to see your little calves already - they are beautiful. Hope the weather brightens for you. Happy WOYWW, Elizabeth x #41

Annie said...

Good luck with all the card making for your up and coming birthdays.
Hugs,
A x # 43

Rebecca Nelson said...

It snowed and hailed here in Oklahoma last night. WHAT IS HAPPENING. My poor yard.

Can't wait to see the cards.

Love to you...xoRebecca

Claire said...

oh my, that's a lot of birthdays! i've only got a couple (including my own *grin*)
hope you keep safe in the freaky weather - seems calm here in the UK - for now...
happy WOYWW and have a great week :)
no. 4

Glenda said...

I seem to have just given up on WOYWW. Can't seem to get my ducks in a row for nothing! I actually took a picture this week but it's still in camera and Now I have posted HC and I don't want to post on top of that. Love your space! Wish me luck for next week!

Spyder said...

That's a lot of card making, you'd better start! I know they'll be fabulous! Have a great crafty Week!! HaPPy WoYwW!

((Lyn)) #24

Kay Hammock said...

Hi Sylvia,

We got snow yesterday and through the night. It's supposed to be a bit warmer tomorrow - can't wait! Oh, but we do need every drop of moisture that we get.

Wow - your April sounds like my October. It's loaded with birthdays!

Happy WOYWW
Kay (12)

The Scrapbook Lady UK said...

Busy workdesk. No snow here! I have now had a glass of wine and I am still trying to visit everyone so my message may be incoherent lol! jenx 129

Dorthe said...

Sylvia,
what a tidy workdesk you have,-and with wonderful stuff to create with. My desk is alwayes filled to the brim :-)
No snow here today, but very cold !!!
Have a great thursday!
Dorthe x

Helen said...

Hope you got everything you wanted... haven't started my anniversary atc yet, must get thinking! Helen, 8

Anonymous said...

Glad you are receiving needed moisture, but sorry Mother Nature is being so dramatic about it. We're grey and drizzly here (upstate NY) with a chance of some sleet here and there at night -- hope that's all! Good luck with all the cards -- that's a lot for one month! ~ Laura #100

Nan G said...

Great looking stamps! And the ATC is looking good too. Crazy weather, yep, FL is bone dry! Not a drop of rain in months. Late with - Happy WOYWW! Nan #9