Pages

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Share a Smile #37

TGIF....just that can make me smile.

But Annie at A Stitch in Time has a better thing going, add a picture to her blog and get several SMILES by visiting the other Friday Share a Smile posts.

A little photo I picked from The Old White House Blogspot, which has lots of pretty Smiling things there. These little guys just need to keep playing their music, as I think they just might find lots of things to get into.
The fun of little boys.!!

Have a great weekend, thanks for stopping by, glad you popped by.

1



4 comments:

Annie said...

Now that really has made me chuckle this morning. I love old photos...but esp this one today cos I have posted one of an up to date musical group :-) Thanks for sharing.
Hugs,
Annie x

Laura said...

Sweet photo :)

Caro said...

What a fantastic photo...the little chap at the end looks like he is singing/yelling at the top of his voice! Thanks for sharing a smile. Caro x (#5)

Carol said...

How cute! They look loveable little scamps. Thank you for the smile and for the lovely comment.
Carol xx