But each Wednesday so many of us enjoy posting to Julia's blog the STAMPING GROUND so we can browse about each others desks and activities. Hop on over, Julia has all the details.
These are side by side, I usually work at the top one, but for this past week, it has been equal time at both.
I just don't know how I can create such a mess in such a short time. I should've taken a picture of the floor!!
Lots of stuff there too.
Trying to get Valentines done to take to a shop and also birthday cards on the bottom desk. With our 50mph winds it is nice to be inside and downstairs for the peace and quiet. Temps are in the 20's and we have no snow so it's not so bad. And I spent some time putting away most of Christmas and organizing the storage area. My husband will be so happy !!
We have a funeral on Thursday, and Visitation tonight, for a man who has been my hubby's landlord on part of the farmland he has farmed for many years. He has been in a nursing home with different problems, but his death was not expected.
Thanks for stopping by, enjoy WOYWW
19 comments:
Hi Sylvia, Thanks for stopping by and for your kind comment. Your desk looks reasonably neat and tidy to me! I work in constant chaos!
RosA # 1
Lots of lacy hearts and one shimmery dress, very nice. Stay warm. Thanks for the earlier visit! Happy WOYWW! Nan G #9
Ohh Sylvia I can create a mess in minutes and now I can add spilt water to the disaster. I think you are doing very well stay cosy.
Sandra @28
Not messy Sylvia, just productive. Happy creating, cheers RobynO #13
Your desk looks busy and inviting!
Judy #19
Thanks for the visit and nice cemment.
Always enjoy seeing the creative mess you girls make :-) Hope the funeral goes as well as these things do.
Hugs,
A x # 44
You are getting yourself into sorts with Valentines, this is something that I really don't get into. Sorry to hear about the passing of your DH's friend sometimes these things are a shock. Hope you find time to have a wonderful crafting week.
Happy WOYWW
Hugs Eliza & Yoda 32
Loving your Valentine cards, the lacy hearts are gorgeous. Sorry to hear about your Landlord hope all goes OK. Thanks for the visit BJ#2
Really nice Valentine cards - I haven't got that far yet - too many birthdays in January!
Lots of hugs,
Cardarian
Great crafting space, not a mess just an inspiration!
Have a great day
Daisy #63
I love your space. It looks like just the kind of place I would be comfortable in visiting.
LOL! I, too, use the floor at times! Love your Valentines. Thanks for visiting and Happy WOYWW!
Carol N #4
Looks like you've got a great start on the Valentines. Such pretty papers and such a creative desk!
Happy Woyww,
Sandy #13
How nice that you are making your Valentine's cards now. I have great plans in that area but not action. I like that your desks show that you've been hard at work. Messy or not they look like a great place to come play. Judy #82
Love your desk full of hearts. You have to make a mess when being creative, it's the crafting law....well that's what I tell myself.
Hugs Lisax #53
Hi Sylvia,
Nice looking Valentines so far. I noticed the velvet looking item on the chair - what is that?
Sorry to hear of your dear friend's passing. It's difficult enough when you know it's coming but for it to be unexpected is especially hard.
Green and gold were my high school colors too! We were the Bulldogs. Loved it.
Thank you for visiting me already!
Happy WOYWW
Peace, Kay (3)
Funerals are never nice, even when the death was expected. Sending hugs and prayers.
Your desks are looking great.
Happy WOYWW!
Tertia #78
I think the more space we have the more mess we make but it's all in a good cause and keeps us happy. We have a funeral next week too -my 93 year old aunt. A good age and she had a good life too. x Jo
busy looking desk! Hope you got the Valentines done and to the store! Sad to hear about the passing of your friend. I had two friends to die this week also and it just seems like a dream. Thanks for sharing your awesome project and I hope you have a great week. Vickie #99
Post a Comment