I have made a few Valentines for family after I was so inspired by the Design Team over at
The Kraft Journal . And I just had to enter into their challenge "Here's My Heart"
I again used the Kraft card, added a background heart paper of various colors, a sparkly tulle, a doily heart, some pretty pink lace with little clusters of danity flowers. I loved the little girl image, she reminds me of my little growing up too fast granddaughter, and a few little red hearts .I also tattered the edges and distressed them a bit.
The Kraft Journal also has the Kraft Outlet that has a great variety of Krafty needs.
Thanks for stopping by, keep warm and think thoughts of spring !
4 comments:
Another cutie! The lace and hearts are so beautiful paired with the little girl vintage image. These are my favorite kind of cards! Thanks for playing with us this week at The Kraft Journal!
I love this! That doily heart is just beautiful as well as the little girl image. Well done!
Hi Sylvia--oh you combined two of my favorites: I too love that little girl image, and I love using kraft paper for valentines, it kind of keeps things from looking a bit too precious :) I did that last year and loved the look. Your valentine is just lovely!! ~Lorraine ♥♥♥
So lovely Sylvia!
enJOY a Happy Valentine's Day,
Kimberly
Post a Comment