http://littletreasures-sylvia.blogspot.com/2014/05/woyww-260.html
somehow this was in the direction box ...
Happy Friday!
Thank you all so much for the great comments on my last Friday post "The Apron"...I guess we grew up in an era of deeply embedded fun memories. Annie at A Stitch in Time will have all the info, so stop over and enjoy the event.
This week's little quip, just made me smile and think of my poor cousin...our mothers were always together doing fun things. I was 4 months older than he and he had to listen to me all the time with all my new ideas...cause I was the boss!!! In our older age he just smiles and still listens with amazement !
AMEN !
Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your weekend. Ours is crammed full. 2 Days visiting my grand daughter, 2
50 year Class reunion events, a Flag dedication for his dad at our park. It is MEMORIAL DAY weekend in the USA... It's my hubby's birthday Sunday and our granddaughter's 9th birthday Monday.


12 comments:
Thanks for joining in again this week Boss :-) You will see I've featured your apron post from last week....loved it.
Hugs,
Annie x
Happy Memorial Day!
Have a great time and thanks for sharing - from one very bossy lady - Jo!
ah Sylvia lovely post and happy memorial day too may we never forget those who gave so much, we are very blessed, Shaz in oz.x
Hi Sylvia,
Amen to that! Your weekend is definitely packed with events. How special to have a dedication for your FIL. We tend to forget why we have Monday off. So glad for the reminder to remember those that served our country!
Happy Friday,
Kay
Love it! As I was a bossy little blonde. :) have a wonderful holiday weekend! Hugs
Have a great weekend. My mum says I was always bossy - and am still :-) I loved the apron post. Anne x
I smiled! I think I was too shy to be bossy as a child, but I grew into the role! Kate x
Rather late visiting the smiles - I'm calling them Tuesday Smiles instead!
I agree with Kate - it's a role I'm growing in to :)
Laura
From one to another!! I think we're probably all quite bossy on WOYWW!! I'm so pleased that you're having a good few days - my ATC is on the way to you btw :-)
Happy 5th WOYWW!
Hugs, LLJ 1 xx
My mother said she knew I would become a teacher because I was bossy too as a child and was always ordering my cousin around. Mind you he needed someone to guide him and still does lol! Hope you are having a happy WOYWW anniversary day, Angela x # 40
Love the sentiment - enjoy the celebrations. Chris # 15 xx
Post a Comment