My little granddaughter "SAVANNAH" who lives in Germany for the time being. I just wish I could hold her. And I love the pretty pink she is dressed in. That is her visiting grandmother from the Philippines. My son arranged for her to come and spend 90 days with them. So she could meet her 3 little granddaughters. I think they all have been having so much fun.
Thanks for stopping by, HAPPY SMILES..........and enjoy a lovely weekend.

12 comments:
Babies always bring a smile to our faces, don't they? And of course, I can tell you are one proud Grandmother, too. Too bad you couldn't go, but I know this is your "busy" season. Happy Friday Smiles, and happy D-Day.
What a little poppet. I really hope you get to give her cuddles very soon. We are so lucky to have the internet and all the clever techy things to keep you close to familyaren't we?
Hugs,
Annie x
a beautiful little girl, hope you get to see her soon
Tilly
Just look at that face! She is just adorable! I hope you can see her soon!
With me having two grandees in Germany... I really feel it when I see that pic! I'll be getting a visit next month then I will go back with them for a while. Can't wait for those cuddles.
Jo x
So cute - you're one very proud Grandma, eh?! Hugs, Chris xx
Hi Syliva, what a priceless photo of a visiting grandmother. She's so lucky to have a son sweet enough to have her stay for so long. I'm sure you wish you could be there too! Happy Friday.
A truly special photo. What an adorable liitle girl. Thanks for the smiles. Caro x (#8)
She's a real cutie, and Grandma is obviously enjoying some cuddles. I am sure you will get your turn too. Thanks for sharing. Kate x
Oh, smiles all around for this little story, Sylvia! Thanks for sharing!
Oh, doesn't she look gorgeous - and the dress is lovely too. Hope you get to have a wee cuddle for real soon. Elizabeth xx
What an adorable little baby! Congrats to you! Hope she can get to live near you in the future.
Post a Comment