Finished up the guest bedroom, lit the tree and thought oh how fun. I am so Blessed. I've truly enjoyed all of you each week stopping by. I've enjoyed visiting so many of you and your workspaces and all the fun things you shared.
Wishing you and yours, a Wonderful Christmas.
"Remember, the greatest gift is not found in a store or under a tree, but in the hearts of true friends."
--Dr. Seuss. Thanks for being my friend.
PS: I have some sort of tree in every room..Just did not put up my "BIG" one with all the treasured ornaments. Regret it as now my son & family will be here, but there's more to being together than a tree.
11 comments:
I'm doing a quick spin round all my favourite blogs to wish you all a very Happy Christmas and to catch up with what you're up to at the last minute.
Like you I am focussing on just how blessed I feel.
Hugs,
Annie x #25
Lovely photo of your tree! Have a wonderful Christmas filled with every blessing. Cheryl
Your guest room and tree are lovely! Have a blessed Christmas! #43
Cor Sylvia how lovely, to be your guest and have a tree in our room! so welcoming and warm. I'm sure you'll have the loveliest Christmas. Xx
I like that Dr Seuss quote...so very true. And I do cherish your friendship throughout the year :-)
Happy Christmas to you and yours!
Hugs, LLJ 23 xx
lovely tree and how thoughtful to put it in your guest bedroom.
Who would have thought Dr Seuss could be so profound.... love it
A tree in every room! How awesome. What a great place to visit with your own tree in your bedroom. April #36 Merry Christmas
Hi Sylvia, I wish I was visiting you and had such a lovely tree in my room! And a lovely bed quilt I must add.
You're right, it's all about the people not the ornaments.
Enjoy the season,
Lisca#29
That's so true, Sylvia, Christmas is all about family togetherness, not Christmas trees, although I love the one in your sweet guest room! I'm sure your Christmas was merry!! Happy WOYWW to you, very late, and all good wishes for a wonderful new year!! Hugs, Darnell #49
Hi Sylvia - a tree in each room sounds delightful, especially if it all looks as wonderful as that guest room! No big tree means you have a lot more space for all the little ones to play. Hope it's all gone REALLY well. Hugs, Chris # 10
Love your sweet tree! So very beautiful. I have not had the heart to take my down yet. It keeps my spirits up! Happy New Year and thank you for your support during my recovery! Nancy
Post a Comment