Pages

Saturday, January 31, 2015

WEEKEND FUN


Good Morning to all of you....Thanks for stopping by.

I just had to share a sweet quote with you, I love to visit LilyBean Paperie. Today she had a great recipe for pretty "Cowgirl Cookies"  .....another adorable creation of her sweet designs ....and this quote. Stop over and visit her.

 
                     Thank you Melissa for the inspiration you always are so good to share.

I saw a cute idea on Pinterest using an old tray and making it a magnetic board. I am hoping to do this and off and on add an inspiring "Quote" for the week.  This will be the first one I use. It's unique, it's true and it's inspiring.  How we forget and take for granted everyday living.

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend, full of family fun, some peace and quiet and  a soft snowfall.

1 comment:

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Love the qoute, Sylvia. Thanks for sharing.
Have a great day.
Hugs,
Marie