Pages

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

WOYWW #333


Good day to you......running a little late with my post.  Found the camera  !~  so I can partake in  Julia at the  STAMPING GROUND my workspace.   I had intentions of rearranging more of this area yesterday, but when I popped my head out doors, it was 74 degrees and I decided I better get the outside things put away into the garden shed or I'll be caught in freezing temps doing it.

It was a great day to clean the garage and move things indoors. But boy oh boy, does the old body feel it today.



 My desk shows a muffin tin I want to redo. A lacy paper pumpkin, I still need to get Halloween cards made and mailed for my grandkids.   And my special MR. Sweater Pumpkin who's been there waiting for activity quite a while.  I promised I'd make a friend for him but..........

The repainted buffet back in place. See the corner at the left....hoping after to paint that also but may be after the holiday.s  I'd like to do all the little cubbies too, but I would rather use a spray paint and I'm not the best using that.  DH is great...no drips on his projects. Will have to do a little conniving!

Well thanks for stopping by. We have 2 more days of great weather and then a much needed rain is forecast. No moisture here for a month, very dusty, but it helped the farmers finish up the harvest.

Have a great WOYWW day.

10 comments:

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Wow, that repainted buffet looks amazing!! Well done you for converting it so successfully. It looks very much at home in your craftroom :-) Have fun with your pumpkins!
Hugs, LLJ 14 xx

glitterandglue said...

Busy lady! The buffet(?) looks great. Well done.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #42

Twiglet said...

Your little buffet is perfect for the job! Well done. x jo

Glenda said...

Your repainted piece turned out beautifully! I always love looking at your space. So much to see ... I'd love come visit and just touch everything! Glenda #29

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Love your workspace, great storage. Have a great woyww and happy crafting, Angela x 24

Cheryl W. said...

Your cabinet looks fabulous. I'm still making Halloween cards for the grandkids, too. Seems I get slower at it every year!

Sofie V said...

Your buffet cabinet looks beautiful!

Greetings, Sofie #56
http://sofies-succulent-beads.blogspot.be/

Kay Hammock said...

Hi Sylvia,
How I wish I had a nice workspace like yours..... so many WOYWWers have great areas. I love your painted buffet. So cool.

I think we are getting close to freezing. There was frost on my windshield this morning (I leave my house around 7:00 a.m. to get to work). We had so much rain yesterday that my rain barrel overflowed!

I'm finally getting around to some desks today - better late than never.
Happy belated WOYWW
Hugs, Kay (38)

Kelly said...

The buffet turned out fabulous and the pink embellies really pop! Creative Blessings! Kelly #47

Electra said...

I LOVE what you have done with that buffet! What a great space you have created!