It has been a while since I have made a post. Quickly checked others blogs here and there but just not the time or upbeat happenings, with all that I was trying to accomplish.
I thought I was having company over Thanksgiving, so needed to get the family room and company bedrooms back in order. But the bad weather over Thanksgiving put a cabosh to that. I needed to get the store room things put back after sorting or discard them. Once that was finished I completed the toppers for my living room windows below. I also got some painting done.
And changed my grapevine tree into shades of aqua for the holidays.
I finished up my online Christmas shopping and shopping at local stores, as I need to mail 1/2 of my gifts. I dislike wrapping so have my DH helping with that and after the weather clears we can mail them. We had rain, snow and icy roadways today. Most of the Christmas decorating is done, except for one more tree and the nativity. So hoping I have more time today to make December birthday cards.
With all of that I have no doubt created a shoulder problem (roto cuff) and a dislocated thumb. So if roads clear up no doubt will have to schedule a doctors apt. Using ice, heat, Advil and medicated rubs. This getting old is for the birds. Just glad to have a day to take it slow and easy.


4 comments:
Thinking of you! I hope your feeling your old self again so. Shoulder problems are the worst and as for the dislocated thumb...oh my! Sounds like you are having terrible weather as well. We are being flooded with rain right now...guess I should be glad it's not snow! Love your window toppers!
Love the aqua colours and your new curtain tops, absolutely lovely. Really concerned about your shoulder and swollen hands, you poor thing. Try to stay on light duties only. I'm not a big fan of wrapping either, it takes so long!
Wow! You've accomplished a lot in a short time! I'm still shopping (and wrapping, of course), and I've still got to get all my decorations out. Need to quit perusing blogs and get to it. he he
I hope you feel better Sylvia! I can't believe you got so much done. I haven't even pulled out the Christmas boxes yet.
Post a Comment