Pages

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Christmas Tags

Welcome,  thanks for taking time to visit.  We've had lots of rain and no sunshine so I've been downstairs, listening to Christmas music and enjoying my crafty space.
Sometimes it seems the projects I make get put aside in photo shoots for my blog as our days have been so gloomy and photos don't turn out well.

Our Bunco group meets once a month and we had an ornament exchange and I made tags for each one of the girls attending.




The back has a large snowflake and stamped  "Merry Christmas"  I placed them in waxed bags with a holiday sticker.

I made my annual yearly Christmas letter and sent cards, letters out this week.  I've yet to make a few ornaments.  So things are falling into place.   Thanks for visiting, have a wonderful weekend.



3 comments:

Glenda said...

Your tags are so pretty! I'm sure the girls will appreciate them. We have been having beautiful sunny, warm days until this morning. I awoke to pouring rain!

Cheryl W. said...

Beautiful tags. It's always so fun to get something that's been hand made. Bet your Bunco group all oohed and aahed over them.

Twiglet said...

Another late visit from me! Lovely tags - I really wanted to make a few this year but time caught up with me. I did make a few cards. x Jo