Rearranged, out with Christmas, in with Valentines. Then hope for MoJo to take over
Above some metal trays for mixed media metal, I plan to sort in small containers. A lace piece, a miss placed angel ornament, a pretty flower I ordered from a mixed media gal.
Our holidays were great, I got the puzzle together
Hopefully will have time to do another one later in the week. This was a 1000 pc and no doubt the hardest I've ever had to work with in all these years. Maybe an age thing?
Our weather turned cold 20 degrees and bitter winds, so a good day to stay in and pack up the Santa's, Christmas fabric items, put away the Angel tree and maybe will pack up the Nativities later today.
I'll keep out the Snowmen and the twinkling light trees awhile yet, I enjoy them and not ready for anything flowery yet. I may try to decorate a small Valentine tree in a week or so.
Thanks for stopping by, always happy to ready your kind comments. Have a wonderful WOYWW kind of day.

23 comments:
Glad you got the jigsaw finished so it can be put away - that's why I have a jigsaw mat. Loving those heart boxes - I've never been given chocolates in a lovely box for years now - I think I would have to buy them for myself - after I've shed a few Christmas pounds x Jackie 26
You're so organised with all your Valentine stash out ready.
Really hope we can all have lots of creative fun time in 2016.
Hugs,
Annie x #20
Hi girl! I'm nor playing along today but just wanted to say hello. Our temps are cold here as well 22 this morning with a brisk breeze. We had snow flurries yesterday! Love the valentine things you have out, I haven't even begun to think of that yet. Just enjoying the clean space since I put Christmas away! Have a great WOYWW!
Hi Sylvia, yes your organised but it is good to have a plan. Love the jigsaw and it's hard for us here in hot Australia to imagine slow and low temps. Enjoy your week RobynO#21
Hi Sylvia you certainly are very organised. I wish I was. I love the jigsaw. I've not done one for many years now. When I was a young mum a number of us used to do jigsaw swaps. Have a very happy 2016. Barbxx #28
Desk looking fab. Love your santa jigsaw. Take care Zo xx 42
Oh your puzzle is adorable! I'm so glad to start seeing some hearts on desks already--Valentines is my favorite next to Christmas. Happy WOYWW - and thanks for visiting mine. Sandy Leigh #41
Great jigsaw puzzle - I love them too - have done a Christmas one over the holidays which the grandies finished, so need another one just for me...Those red boxes are gorgeous! Such a beautiful splash of colour at this time of year. Makes you feel warm!
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #2
I love that jigsaw puzzle! I haven't done one for years, but I think they're so relaxing. I keep nice containers too for keeping small embellishments in.
Suzanne #50
I love that jigsaw puzzle! I haven't done one for years, but I think they're so relaxing. I keep nice containers too for keeping small embellishments in.
Suzanne #50
great jigsaw - used to love doing them, when I went to stay at may parents for Christmas it was one of our highlights - do miss it - and don't have space here to do any! Helen 3
I spot Valentine's day lol. What great containers for bits and bobs
Love all your stuff, I'm starting to think about Valentines today and made a couple of pendants
We did a 1,000-piece puzzle over Thanksgiving. Working on another one now, but it's slow going. Just put my Christmas stuff away today. Trying to find my Valentine mojo! He seems to have disappeared. LOL
I was buying puzzles for a while, but found them Totally Addictive, so have avoided buying them.They were great fun while they lasted.
I had planned to visit sooner, but right after I linked to Julia, my electricity went off. It came back on a short time ago, so now I'm trying to catch up with everyone.
The ice has finally started to melt, and I was surprised that wasn't the reason for the power outage we had. Finally temps are above freezing, but not for long, as another of those fronts is headed our way. Then it will be on your doorstep.
Wow on the Valentine boxes filled with goodies. I don't have much of that sort of thing, even though I adore hearts. Thanks for visiting while I was offline. Happy WOYWW on Thursday from #1.
Forgot to mention that I got a 3-D puzzle last year I tried to put together. Gave up and gave it to friends so they could tear THEIR hair out trying to get it together.
I agree, keep out the wintery decorations until the cold snap is past, no need to tidy everything away just now! Am not ready to do a valentine yet, so I hope your mojo is ready by now. Love the puzzle, it's a real demon!
Hi Sylvia, well done with the jigsaw not sure I would have the patience to finish it. Wishing you a great woyww and happy crafting, Angela 32 x
Hi Sylvia!!
I just finished unpacking from our holiday vacation and thought I'd treat myself to a visit to your blog. Your craft space looks so cozy. The perfect place to create all of your treasures!! Great job with the puzzle. It brings back great memories for me. My mom always loved puzzles and always and one in progress at her house. I send wishes for many blessings throughout the New Year!!
Hugs,
Nancy
Hi Sylvia, loving all your goodies. I just took out my Valentine little decorations. It's fun to play. The puzzle looks beautiful, that's a big one. We gave my mom a couple of 3d ones for Christmas. She loves puzzles too. I wish I had the time.
Blessings,
Marlene
Hi Sylvia, loving all your goodies. I just took out my Valentine little decorations. It's fun to play. The puzzle looks beautiful, that's a big one. We gave my mom a couple of 3d ones for Christmas. She loves puzzles too. I wish I had the time.
Blessings,
Marlene
Looks like you have fun stuff happening at your house! Happy creating :) Laurel
Post a Comment