Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2016

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY


Welcome,  Wishing You and Yours a Lovely Valentine Sunday.

 Photo Credit to AllHomeLiving   Reminds me of my childhood, visiting my Grandmother.
I enjoy the daily inspiration from this sight on Facebook.

Also enjoying a warm cup of tea. It's -4, horrid winds, and  new snow blowing about. So it will be an enjoyable Sunday inside. I'm ready for Spring and the forecast shows the end of the week in the 40's. Yahoo!!!

Thanks for visiting, wishing you Love.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sylvia,
Happy Valentines Day to you.
Such a beautiful heart photo you posted, love it.
Thanks for stopping by my blog for a visit.
Yes, I miss all of the ATC trading myself.
We have had very cold temps over last few days as well. It will be warming up this week.
Hugs
Michele

Cheryl W. said...

Hope your Valentine's Day was lovely, Sylvia!

Diane said...

What a gorgeous picture Sylvia.

Hugs Diane