Here it is warm 75 or so, but the terrible winds have been around for more than 10 days and you cannot be outside too long. Dust, dirt and grit. And branches or twigs everyday to pick up.
I've also spent sometime sorting and either getting ready for a garage sale in May or just taking it to a donation place. I have had to make several cards, have lots of birthdays, a wedding and 2 retirement parties.
I am in love with this little stitching book. Cover is on the desk Crazy Quilt Stitches. Only 50 cents at a thrift shop.
The makings of a Wedding card.
Inside view
Outside Cover of the Wedding Card
My daughter in law shares her birthday with her 8 year old son
This Ninja like paper doll has movable arms and legs and held some money within the card
Ninja is his theme
He was happy with the inside, as these characters are his favorite.
So that about does it for today. Hoping I can post a few of the other cards later this week,
Julia at the STAMPING GROUND has all the info if you want to partake, either viewing others desk and sharing yours if you like.
Thanks for the visit and any comments you make. I always love reading them. Have a fantastic week.
21 comments:
Wonderful cards!! Helen #1
Love your lovely wooden desk. We have much cooler weather now so its more comfortable which is a godsend, its been a hot horrid summer this year. sounds like a busy week you've had. I have been busy procrastinating lol
Bridget #2
What a lovely wedding card that's going to be . Happy woyww jill #5
Gorgeous wedding card and super stitching book too.
BJ was #4, then #16 finally #17 but may end up as #15 if my incorrect links are removed!
Lovely card for your grandson. happy WOYWW from Vicky #10
Glad to hear you had such a good visit and you've been making the most of your time since you've been back! Love th Ninja stuff, perfect for s boy 😊
Hugs, LLJ 14 xx
Great cards and the stitching book looks like a great find. I thought at first it was a new zentangle book :)
sandra de @11
Loving those orange flowers and the ninja cards are brill! Happy Wednesday, Cindy #29
Looks like you are busy there! Spring has come to East Tennessee and I'm feeling a little overwhelmed! Love that pretty wedding card and the cute birthday card!
What great makes! Take care Zo xx 35
Happy WOYWW. That wedding card is truly stunning - gorgeous colours. Our grandchildren are still young - 1 and 2 - but I look forward to sports day (which will come around far too quickly). Ali x #33
Hi there, great card for the youngster! Brilliant find in the charity shop too. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #8 xxx
I'm doing a lunchtime whizz round all my fav blogs having had a busy morning shortening trousers and a very posh long dress in the sunshine.....what more could a girl wish for?
I really love your little stitching book too and you've been busy with some lovely projects too this week.
Hugs,
Annie x # 15
My goodness you've had a busy time and lots of fun too by the look of it. Your cards are lovely and what a fun card the moveable Ninja is. I recently made a moveable robot card and it was great fun to do. Enjoy the rest of your day. Barbxx #26
Your cards are lovely Sylvia but that little stitch book is totally fab - would love one of those! It all looks so clear and simple. I know I can do most stitches but it's great to have a nice little prompt like that. x Jo
Lovely cards! That's such an interesting book - what a lovely find.
Sharon K #49
So much going on you are doing a real bang up job with your cards.
Thanks for sharing
ENJOY Pat #67
Wow - you've been busy! I'm amazed you were able to still produce so many cards. That wedding card is just gorgeous.
Gotta love them grandbabies... even when they are no longer babies ;-) Cute cards. Creative Blessings! Kelly #43
Hi Sylvia, it has been forever since I have visited you, so very sorry. What lovely cards you have created dear lady! I spent one entire week making cards for family and friends, it was a wonderful luxury! hugs, JOY and sunny days to you!
Beautiful creations, dear Sylvia! I love that gorgeous wedding card and tag. And so lovely to see your working space. Hugs to you, xx
Post a Comment