I was unable to play along last week, photos would not load and I was dealing with another kidney stone. They just pop up out of now where and your plans change immediately, mine to heating the area, drinking liquids like crazy and Advil.
I was able to go out Thursday with DH as it had rained and picked up an 8 ft and a 6 ft x 30 inches Wide banquet tables at a garage sale for $9 !!!!! my photos have always had me using 2, 4 ft tables x 24 inches Wide. what I gained was width and more space underneath for storage. Got them switched out and Love the extra space.
Above is the 6 ft table and I am using it for my inks/paints. I had my sewing machine here and 2, 4x4 wooden card tables. They fold up and can be stored for guests. I moved my sewing machine to the right.
If I could put these photos side by side this would be the 8 ft table space. Had started to work on some flowers and was interrupted by a phone call, my DH is working in the fields and needed a ride back to get another tractor. He was able to do the chemicals before our rain yesterday, took time for another baby calf, and today has been fluffing up the dirt !!!
Such a healthy little guy. So fun to see him frolic in the pasture ! Like he's free and lovin' it.
Thanks for visiting. I hope you have a wonderful day.

16 comments:
wow, what a bargain work surface! love your craft space-it's huge! Helen #1
Great bargain and fabulous space to work. Hope you are over the kidney stone. Sarah #8
Thanks for sharing the pix of your craft area
Happy WOYWW
Kathyk
#14
Morning Sylvia. Great bargain find! Well done. You've been busy sorting it all. Cute little calf - they do so enjoy getting out onto grass and kicking up their heels, don't they?!
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #2
Sorry to hear if your kidney stones....painful! Love the new tables....great bargain. The new little calf steals the show today.....sooooo cute.
Hugs,
Annie x #15
Oh, I am so sorry to hear that you've had a kidney stone, they are not funny...hope you're feeling a but better now. That table was such a bargain! I bet you'll enjoy the extra space so much. My white work table was headed for a skip until my hubby rescued it for me, it's been in constant use almost since!
Hugs, LLJ 13 xxx
Great photos of your space! As always I love all the different storage you have. Spring is always an exciting time for the farm! Just look at that little guy! Happy Spring!
Hi Sylvia, I do hope you are feeling better now. Never had a kidney stone, but did have a water infection that got to my one kidney, and the pain from that was horrendous, so can imagine what you went through. Great new desks- you can never have too big a desk, lol. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #4 XxXx
Hi Sylvia, loving your desk pics. but loving the little black calf even more. Have a great woyww and a happy crafty week, Angela xXx20
Fluffing up the dirt, what a great phrase! Gosh he works hard. YOur desk is definitely more spacious - and what a bargain the tables were...i bet you had to double check your luck. This sort of bargain makes the upheaval of changing the tables out very much easier to bear!
Your work area looks great! I love when they start making sense to my brain. I love that little guy! He sure is cute! I hope you have a Happy Easter!
Great yardsale find!! Hooray for hubby! Your area looks great. Dorlene#34
I can only imagine how you're loving the extra space with that bigger table. I know I would certainly love some more space, but I don't see that happening any time soon. Sorry you've had to suffer with a kidney stone. Sounds painful!
Hi Sylvia, what a bargain the tables were and it must be so much nicer to have all that space to work on. Love the expression 'fluffing up the dirt' and the calf is adorable. Hope you have a wonderful Easter weekend. Elizabeth x #27
awesome to get extra space! I have being thinking about doing a change up in my craft room and getting rid of some stuff and getting more work space. The way it is set up now I tend to store stuff behind me and never use it. Love the calf! so sweet. My husband likes to point out it is my future hamburger but ya know....life! Have a happy holiday and I great week. Vickie #38
Hi, thanks so much for your lovely comment, and I hope you have lots of fun playing with the Oxides! Looks like you got a great bargain with your table - how fantastic to have all that extra surface space to play with. I've just cleared mine of all the leftovers and paper scraps again (well, as far as I can) and even that makes a big difference. Thanks for sharing the photo of the adorable calf too!
Alison x
Post a Comment