I try to always make her a Vintage card, (we both are aging to rapidly) !! And the photo is bad..it's dreary around this area, with high humidity and fog early.
I also gave her a little thank you for always taking time to think "I could use this" and I can, just not real quickly ! This is the top of the little corrugated gift box
And a little fall pumpkin with embellishments from one of her drop offs.
Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful weekend.
3 comments:
Hi Sylvia, I love all the beautiful creations you have shared. Vowing to be a better blog visitor. thank you for your kind comments on my blog. it is 90 here and several days of it. But, they say it will be a terrible winter soooo....Happy Fall!
What lovely gifts for her, so beautifully made.
Been away from blogland for a few months while in France, so glad that so many of my favourite bloggers are still active :-)
You've been busy! Love this gorgeous card and your pumpkin is fantastic. Hugs, Autumn
Post a Comment