Welcome to all, it's Wednesday the day we share our desks. Ms. Julia our hostess has info on her blog HERE....STAMPING GROUND And today is sharing info on our 9th Anniversary of sharing ATC's so if you are interested hop on over. It's really addictive.
My desk: a bit of what I've been doing when we were hit with 13 inches of snow High winds and cold temps. Sorting:
Above is the desk to the right of my normal one (still covered with ATC bits and bobs) Found these 3 little wire bins, working good for my Unity stamps. I hope to use them in a new project. "Journals"
Mid-May I am hoping to have my Computerized sewing machine sold and a new BASIC one bought and in use.
This photo is my kitchen table... cleaned out a hall closet....rubbermaid full of photos, again sorting by family's, labeling, and putting in manila envelopes. This is an OLD box (forgotten about) of negatives. Looks like from every kind of camera I have ever owned. Remember the "Disc" my very favorite of all time. SIMPLE little round compact negatives ....debating to keep or to discard.
For those of you not Facebook friends our 1st little baby calf...was born in the barn because my hubby Cares..weather just too awful out, 2 days of blizzard conditions. Just adorable.
He was working on making sure all the mechanisms worked on his planter and it got buried.
Some has melted with temps of 40 the past 2 days but 6 to 9 inches forecast for today..April 18, most years he would be in the field a week already planting corn. Not complaining as some areas have it much worse. But I "need" sunshine and warm temps.
Thanks for stopping by, and for last weeks comments. Happy WOYWW kind of day




16 comments:
oh my still so much snow.... the lamb is adorable though. looks like you're doing a great job with the sorting! I tend to start and get fed up... Helen #2
Happy WOYWW. OMG - so much snow. We cannot complain at all about our winter weather, but we do! We have almost finished our calving (9 left out of nearly 400!), and the first calves born in January will be going outside in the day soon. Keep warm and enjoy your sorting. Ali x #12
Wow Sylvia, i will never complain about the tiny amounts of snow we get again. That calf is adorable, glad he arrived inside and not out in the snow. Good luck with all the sorting and tidying. Sarah #17
I really hope the weather warms for you and your gorgeous little calf? Brrrrr it looks very cold there. Stay warm and cosy.
Hugs,
Annie x #14
Morning Sylvia. Gorgeous little calf - so glad he managed to be born inside the barn and not out in 12 inches of snow and a blizzard! You have certainly had a hard winter this year - gives plenty of time for craft and family photo sorting, though!
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #7
Hi Sylvia, how sweet is that calf! Wow, what weather you are having, hope it starts to clear soon so you can get planting. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #8 XxX
Great photos of your desk! I love that you are sorting photos, I have been doing a bit of that since my brother's passing. Your weather is terrible...I'm still waiting to plant beans here. One day it is nice the next day it is windy and cold. I just don't know what to do next!
Really am starting to feel sun deprived and a bit distressed about life in Iowa for you Sylvia! That adorable calf is going to get such a kick out of seeing a green pasture for the first time! Really like the wire bins, and am pretty fond of Unity stamps too. Looking forward to your album sessions!
Afternoon Sylvia, Happy WOYWDW Thank you for visiting my desk. Love the little calf, and your desk looks really busy,
Have a great week
Lilian
Goodness, your weather has been weird - fingers crossed that you get to see some sunshine soon! That little calf is so cute, it'll be running around the fields soon. Have fun with all your crafting :-D
Hugs LLJ 16 xxxx
I think the weather has been a bit strange all over the place. However today the sun suddenly came out here and it has been so warm we had to open the windows in the house, just can't believe it. Lets hope the warm weather makes it towards you soon. Have a great woyww and happy crafty week, Angela x18x
I do hope your weather cheers up soon, the UK has suffered with the strangest of conditions this year but we are hoping it has began to get back to normal.
Your wire baskets are so useful and I loved seeing all those ATC's. Your wee baby calf is a real cutie.
Wishing you warmer sunnier days. Creative wishes Tracey #13
You are definitely keeping busy. I "need" some sunshine and warm temps, too. We had about 20" of snow here--a real 2-day blizzard!
So lovely to read about your husband 'caring' - that is an adorable calf. You must be proud of your husband.
Hope you get some decent warmth soon.
I bought my first Unity stamp in the Netherlands at weekend.
Hugs, Neet 3 xx
Oh my goodness, hope sunshine will arrive at your doorstep soon. Hope you're having a fantastic day none the less! xo Cheetarah #24
ooh that is a LOT of snow and perfect sorting out weather!
Kyla
Post a Comment