Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2018

WOYWW #482

Oh it's a fly by Wednesday....the day we share our work space. Hosted by Ms Julia at the STAMPING GROUND.   You can hop over and get involved or peep on desks all over this world.

Sharing 2 spots this week, I've had indoor time all of yesterday as we had down pours of rain, some hail and darkness.

The tiny little flower left of the ruler, hopefully will be a tiny little book. I've yet to do the inside and pick a theme. Have to locate "smalls".  Also noticed  the circle ATC's  now and wanted to get the 2 1/2 size ready to make a few. Some pretty gold sparkle leafed  trim I found stashed away with "fall" items, plus a misplaced bunch of tags.

 Here is kind of suppose to be a sewing table for cutting  fabric etc. But it's now full of coffee dyed cloth items for making a few small journals. I've enjoyed so many YouTube videos on this. Sometimes overwhelming and they seem to get them done in a day !!! ???  Wish me luck.
Thanks for stopping by, have a great week.


22 comments:

Annie said...

Love all the coffee dyed fabric bits on your desk and will look forward to seeing what you do with it all.
Hugs,
Annie x #12

glitterandglue said...

Morning Sylvia. Have I lost the plot completely - careful how you answer that... Have you said that the tiny flower is to become a book - or to be included IN a book??? I cannot imagine doing anything like that... All the very best. Love all the coffee dyed fabrics - enjoy using them.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #2

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Wow, so many different projects on the go - but if it's been raining then it's the best way to spend time indoors!!
Hugs LLJ 10 xxx

Sarah Brennan said...

Such a variety of projects on the go Sylvia. I batch cut ATCoin blanks as well, it does make life easier. Have fun with all that coffee died material. Sarah #18

Glenda said...

You do seem to have a lot going on today! I always love to visit and see what you have going on! Send some of your rain our way, we are getting a bit dry here. A few leaves are beginning to fall...not pretty ones but brown from the dry weather. I'm so ready for the heat to be gone!

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Sylvia, love that roll of gold stuff the bird is laying on. Beautiful.Lovely tags too. Have a lovely week,Hugs, Shaz #6 XxX

Ellie said...

I love coffee dying, I do it lots. Good luck! I look forward to the finished result :)
Ellie #26

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Can't wait to see the end result with all that gorgeous died fabric. Thanks for the visit to mine, have a great week and happy woyww, Angela x9x

Dorlene Durham said...

Good luck on the journals. I looked forward to seeing how you do. Have a great week. Dorlene #31

Helen said...

ooh, what a great table full of lace and trims and things - wonderful!! Have a great week.> helen #1

Sue said...

Hi Sylvia, Your little book sounds intriguing.

Your sewing table looks interesting. Hope we get to see the fabric used.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Happy WOYWW
Sue #7

Caro said...

What a gorgeous selection of bits and pieces ready for the journals. I look forward to seeing the finished products. Thanks for sharing. Have a great week. Caro x (#35)

Twiglet said...

Lots to snoop there - looks like you will be busy. xx Jo

Frayed Round The Edges said...

Love the look of all the bits on your fabric table. Definitely my kind of thing. Karen 21

Heather M said...

Hi Sylvia, I look forward to seeing the finished journals, the coffee dyed items look interesting. Thanks for stopping by earlier. We are going to Ontario, so the weather will hopefully be fine. Last September we enjoyed an Indian summer there, still in shorts and teeshirt. Not had the weather report from my sister yet, but hoping it will be as good this year! Have a lovely week Heather x #11

Anne said...

Hello. I'm late calling by. Can't wait to see the Journal using your coffee coloured fabrics. I'm quite looking forward to trying one of the circle ATC's that are popping up here and there. Anne x #15

Anne said...

Hello. I'm late calling by. Can't wait to see the Journal using your coffee coloured fabrics. I'm quite looking forward to trying one of the circle ATC's that are popping up here and there. Anne x #15

Neet said...

My goodness Sylvia you have a lot of crafting on the go today for us. I had a terrible time with the atc coins as they are called, for some reason could not get them to hy satisfaction,
Looking forward to seeing your coffee journal.
Hugs & Thanks for the visit to mine - Neet 4 xx

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Lots of lovely makes and WIPs on the go Sylvia, really looking forward to seeing your journals, youtube can be a very inspiring place but I have to admit it has been a while since I last visited.
Happy WOYWW & Thank you for your visit, so sorry I am a late visitor.
Creative wishes Tracey #8

Cheryl W. said...

Looks like you're getting lots done! Good luck with those journals. I'm not sure I'd have the courage to tackle one.

Kyla said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kyla said...

ooh a very busy idea, I agree coffee dyed cloth is a great and I look forward to seeing what you make with it.
kyla