Surprise, Surprise. It's been awhile. I've missed you all. Just had to pop by to partake in Julia's
What's On Your Workspace Wednesday. She invites anyone who wants to play along. Her blog is HERE
My desk: you'l have to click to enlarge:
I am getting back in to some routine. Since my medical adventures from Thanksgiving time.
Visited the ER..overnight hospital stay and a day back doing lots of tests. I'm fit as a fiddle. ! . ! :
According to all the tests.
Started eating regular foods 2 wks ago in small amounts and so far various choices are sitting well.
I thought I had a severe flu bug or food poisoning and some heart issues. One pill to see if it might be acid reflux...seems to be helping The heart shows I have a left branch bundle block. With age it has changed somewhat. Another appt in January.
Some wonderful weather has helped me to enjoy some outdoor walks and shopping. My sister took me for some girl time shopping and a special lunch yesterday to celebrate my birthday. And my sweet patient hubby took me to my favorite pub for a pizza and drinks. All seems well.
Thank you for stopping by, I hope to visit your post and catch up on a few of the previous.
I case I don't get back to post. Wishing you and yours a blessed and happy holiday season.


18 comments:
Sorry to hear about your recent visit to hospital, Sylvia. I have left bundle branch block too but these days it’s asymptomatic because I can’t exert myself sufficiently for it to cause me any problems! I don’t take any meds for it. The only problem with it is that its distinctive ECG trace does tend to interfere with other readings which renders the ECG pretty much useless for diagnosing other heart problems as I saw in practice a few years ago when I had a coronary artery spasm and they were left pretty much relying on frequent blood tests and an angiogram. Anyway I’m glad some of your meds are helping with whatever else might be going on, and that they are keeping a close eye on you. Take care of yourself!
Happy WOYWW,
Shoshi #13
Oh goodness Sylvia, you have been through the wars...I'm glad that you're out of hospital and doing ok with the new meds. Let's hope you keep on improving and enjoying the festive season. Happy Belated Birthday too!
Hugs LLJ 11 xx
Always nice to visit your desk and see what you have been doing. Glad you are feeling better! Hoping you continue to improve!
Hi Sylvia, good to hear you are feeling better, hope the January appt goes well. Have a lovely Christmas, love from us both. Shaz #5 XxX
Your desk is filled with Christmas sparkles and glitters, such a lovely sight! Glad to hear you feel better and yes, let your hubby and friends spoil you, everyone needs that from time to time! I stop by for the last time this year to say hello and wish you happy holidays, see you in 2019. Love from Holland, Marit #22
Sorry to hear you've been having a troublesome time healthwise - I hope you continue to improve and all goes well in January. Sounds like you are being well looked after and having some fun. I hope you have a lovely Christmas,
Diana xx #19
Oh my, Sylvia - what a time you have been having. I do trust you will be able to enjoy a peaceful and joyful Christmas with family and friends.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #10
Good to see you in time for Christmas, but sorry you've been suffering healthwise. Happy Christmas Helen #1 (and 2..)
Sorry to hear you're having health issues. I hope that you start to do better soon so you can fully enjoy the holiday season. Merry Christmas Dorlene #29
Sounds like you've had a bit of a rough go of it, but I'm glad all is under control now. How it continues to improve. I am basically ready for Christmas. Yay!
Sorry to read you have been suffering. Hope that you make a good recovery. Have a lovely Christmas. Anne X #12
Hope you will be feeling better soon and ready for Christmas. Anyway...Just want to wish you the best for Christmas and hope it's full of fun too. Thank you for all the great comments and wishing you a lovely woyww, Angela x17x
Beautiful Traditional cards on your desk Sylvia. Hope you will soon be feeling much better and have a wonderful Christmas.
Creative wishes and seasons greetings Tracey #6
Hi Sylvia, great hear your good news health wise since Thanksgiving. Prayit stays that way, love your ink organising too, a great space. Pray you have a happy Christmas too, hugs Shaa in Oz.x #7
Merry Christmas Sylvia, so glad to hear that your health is better. You may be behind with your Christmas chores but you are way ahead of me lol. Happy WOYWW Sarah #4
Thank you for your return visit, Sylvia, and I’m glad you enjoyed reading about my recent projects! I really enjoyed making them, and it’s made me want to do more with wallpaper now, with so many pretty designs and textures available. Thank you so much for your prayers for my health issues - really appreciated!
Shoshi x
So glad your tests were good - I hope you are feeling much better. Merry Christmas! x Jo
Hi Sylvia - thanks so much for stopping by my blog last week and sorry I couldn't get back to you earlier. Glad to hear that they couldn't find anything wrong with you - hopefully, it was just acid reflux then and there's nothing to worry about. Keep well, sounds like your family is spoiling you! Best wishes, zsuzsa #20 (from last week)
Post a Comment