Welcome, another Wednesday to share our workspaces. Ms. Julia at the STAMPING GROUND started this 506 weeks ago.
My desk: making master boards. I wanted "SPRING" colors. But cannot say I'm overly excited about any of these. It's a 2 day snow event around here. 4 inches here 8 inches east of here. now WINDS rearranging the beauty.
While they were drying I stamped tea bags, book pages, envelopes, tea dyed paper with a cute set of little birds.
Thankful for decent driving conditions Monday, I took DH for a follow up appt following surgery on his right finger. It was an all day deal and we were exhausted when we got home. All is healing better than expected and he got the big clumsy cast off and has a removable support now. Doing exercises for the fingers and soaking 3x a day to keep away infection. He's much better spirited. I've been Finishing up the last of my Valentines, and working on a project for March
Wishing you and yours a wonderful Valentine's Day, if you are alone do something special for yourself.






15 comments:
I rather like the backgrounds you've been working on this week and look foward to seeing what you do with them.
Glad the progress if good with your hubby's finger.
Hugs,
Annie x #2
Too like the backgrounds you are working on. I'm impressed you just jump right in and tackle it! Glad your hubby is feeling better I know he was feeling overwhelmed. Now maybe he can help with some of the chores. Winter seems to hang on where you are. We had one day last week where it was 75 degrees here. Today we are in the 50's so our winters just don't compare to you! Have a good rest of the week!
I meant to say I too like the backgrounds. My crazy fingers!
Well I like your backgrounds - they're big, bold and beautiful! Just the thing when the weather is awful outside. I know it must have been an exhausting day, but I'm glad the hospital appointment went ok and your hubby is feeling happier now.
Hugs LLJ 15 xxx
Hi Sylvia, I love the backgrounds, such pretty colours and it wont' be long before the Spring is here - your weather sounds pretty wild at the moment. I hope your hubby makes a good recovery, it sounds like he's doing everything he should be.
Have a good week and thank you for stopping by my desk,
Diana x #13
Hi Sylvia. My goodness, despite the snow and wind, you found plenty to do - those backgrounds really brightened the day - I think the first is my favourite... but love the stamped pieces too. So glad hubby is recovering well - and even better than expected. Good news.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #9
Hi Sylvia, I'm shivering at the thought of it. Today is sunny and warmer! obviously not very warm yet and not sure what the weather may do next. So pleased to hear hubby is feeling better too. Loving your Masterboard colours and can't wait to see how you use them, you know me and Masterboards! So all that's left to say is have a great woyww and a happy creative week, Angela x5x
Glad to hear that your other half is on the mend Sylvia. I love the top background, it's the one that says Spring most to me. Keep warm and hope the snow goes soon. Happy WOYWW. Sarah #8
Hi Sylvia, I like the masterboards a lot. I often think they don't really come to life until you get some stamping on them, a bit like my Bleeding art tissue ones!Good to hear that Hubby is doing well, it must feel great to have the cast off. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #1 X
Your first page reminds me of a Monet painting, beautiful colours.
Love your description of how you are staying in because of the weather - what a lovely thing to happen, you all be cosy and warm together paints a beautiful picture.
Hugs, Neet xx 11
Hi Sylvia, I love the colours.
Glad your hubby is doing well.
Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Happy WOYWW
Sue #16
You've been busy! I think your backgrounds will look beautiful and you will like them, once they are part of whatever projects you plan to use them for.
I do like the pink spay-ink 'blobs' on the page, looks Spring-like to me! Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day, my beloved and I had a beautiful walk in the sun on Valentine's day so I'm late with my return visit... hug from Holland. Marit #17
Hi Sylvia, thanks for stopping by. I'm actually doing all my visiting today- just not had time before now. The masterboards certainly look colourful, and that's the start of spring. I tried making one as I have seen so many on Angela's blog, but mine turned into a muddy quagmire so I binned it. I will try another masterboard soon. Have a lovely week Heather x #23
There's definitely a spring feel to that master board Sylvia, we've had a couple of days of sunshine quite rare for the UK this time of year, teasing those daffodils and crocuses to wake up before their time. Hope you had a good Valentines Day and that Hubby is making sure he looks after himself.
Happy Woyww, a little later than expected.
I look forward to seeing what evolves with all those lovely tea bags and pages.
Creative wishes Tracey xx
Post a Comment