It's been a wild week. My desk is overwhelming a mess. Way to many projects going on. I hope the ATC's are buried.
I found some new napkins for collaging just haven't had time to use them. And below is the "drop" it here spot. Craziness.
Thank all of you for the support from last weeks post. As of Monday Mother is in the hospital with pneumonia, My brother and family came up for Mother's day so we had a great day visiting her. And later having meal together. Visited her today with my sister and she seems much better with the oxygen. The sun was out and it finally has warmed up here.
Thanks for stopping by, enjoy a great WOYWW kind of day.


16 comments:
Sorry to hear your mother is in hospital - I will add her to my prayer list. Such a lot of sadness around you Sylvia, the tragedy of last week was terrible. I feel it for the families.
On a much better and brighter note it is a treat to see your desk - so busy and so full of crafty goodness.
Take care
Hugs, Neet 6 xx
Wow, your desk is amazing this week!! Is there actually any free space on there at all?! Lol. I hope you have a bit more time to sit down and craft this week. Sorry to hear about your mum, sounds like she's in the best place at the moment, bless her.
Hugs LLJ 5 xxx
Hi Sylvia, so much to see on your desk. I too have a 'drop it here' zone, lol. Hope your Mum continues to improve. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #15 X
Hope your Mom is doing better! I know it has been a worry for you. Love your desk this morning. Mine favored yours until late yesterday afternoon when I did some cleaning and snapped a photo.
Glenda #19
So sorry to hear your Mum is poorly again. Hope she makes a good recovery.
Hugs,
Annie x #10
Hope your mum gets well soon. Great desk though. Love a busy desk, Helen 1#
Hop you Mum get better real soon and you sure have a lot of things on the go, Hope everything turns out okay,
Happy WOYWDW Lilian B #13
I've been out of the loop too long and didn't know about your mother. Hope she is better very soon. You have what I would call a hot mess on your desk (grin)! Happy WOYWW from #2.
Sorry to hear about your Mum and hope she makes a swift recovery. Love the busy desk and the drop it here pile made me smile! I do that when in the middle of a project. Happy WOYWW. Have a great week. With love and God Bless, Caro x (#18)
I have been trying to tidy up after crafting sessions recently as I was just starting my day in a mess and making it worse - don't know how long this phase will last! Chrisx 33
Hi Sylvia, glad to hear your mother is responding well to the oxygen. I hope she continues to improve. I'm not sure I could cope with a drop it here spot. I have to put stuff away regularly. Mainly because my craft room doubles as our guest room. Have a lovely week Heather x #7
So glad to hear that your mother is doing better with the oxygen and I wish her a continued recovery. Your desk is amazing Sylvia. So much to take in! Happy WOYWW. Sarah #3
Great desk, Sylvia, I’ve a dumping desk too, those napkins look really great.
Glad mums better, oxygen really does help when you’re weak and can’t breathe properly. I know.
Hopefully don’t lose this for some reason with blogger embedded comment boxes like yours they are unstable plus. Tell on latest post how to fix if interested.
Happy belated WOYWW, Shaz in Oz.x #20
{Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}
Yes, it’s fixed it Sylvia, thanks so very much for doing that for me.
Re your query:
“Also can you tell me with Followers if you click on their photo how do you find out about their blog etc ? “
It’s in their settings on their profile, if they don’t chose to reveal their blog, and email like our profiles - of yours and mine does, it won’t show, it is annoying I think the default there must have changed, perhaps with new privacy regulations ... as it used to show their blog,
If it so hidden by default settings there’s little you can do a little about, just like default setting is embedded comment box.
I actually went in and chose not to reveal who I’m following as there are sooooo many. I chose to revel my email address and blog address.
Sorry can’t help more, Sylvia ... you could ask Blogger help, they may have a solution or explanation.
People think they’re good because they can reply on them.
But the replies only sit on the post Comments.... they don’t get sent to anyone unless everyone select subscribe to post. I’ve tested that one too.
God bless. Shaz.x
Best wishes to your Mum - you post such fab photos of that lovely lady. Your desk looks full of fun things! All the best. xx Jo
Sending get well soon wishes to your Mum Sylvia. I've had many a desk looking like yours, there's always something super hiding underneath it. Take good care of yourself & Happy Belated WoywW Tracey #4
Post a Comment