Pages

Wednesday, June 5, 2019

WOYWW #522

Welcome, so happy to be able to join up this week with one of my favorite things to do. It's share the desk day with Ms Julia at the STAMPING GROUND hosting our fun and link up.  You too can partake, she has all the info on her blog.

Have had 2 wonderful SUNSHINY days and time at home.. also Have been enjoying the FUN mail, these past few days:

ATC's

Neet was the one who sent me the ATC for the  " * " fun.  Thank YOU Neet ..great background  colors and love all the pretty grass stamps

The rest are exchanges I've received so far
Angela..Thanks for the extras: Wonderful Background Papers from your Masterboards. I have really loved that idea. I will enjoy them.  AND your ATC  made me smile! I could use about 10 of these and the sleep that comes with  them!!!  Thank YOU Angela
Diana ....thanks just a beautiful ATC with all the dimension and shades of green. Your little goodies were already put away for usage ~!!  But I will also treasure this fun envelope .
 And more detail on the back in lovely shades of green   Thank YOU Diana

Caro.....an awesome bookmark, again with these pretty backgrounds and loving the ATC in pretty shades of yellow, oranges and highlights of gold. You do great lettering Carol.  Thank YOU
Here are sisters Fabric crafting left from Annie  and  right  Jo's wool"dumfing" which always amazes me as I don't think the U.S. has caught on to this so it is unique. Thank YOU both for the friendship and lovely ATC's 
 And this one is from Shaz (SilverWolf)  such pretty colors and sparkle. You are like magical with Words, fine cuts. Thank YOU so much for the ATC and the help with blogging messes !!  


My desk for today: WOW it's like my life    "messy".
Working on Vintage Gluebook pages, I have more posted in another blog post earlier this week on that part of my life.  HERE  lots more photos. 

Apologies for no comments on the WOYWW fun day, electricity and photo issues with our awful weather and hospital visits with mom and appointments for my hubby's broken finger and mouth issues, so also missed 521 posting.  BUT  I'll be around today.

I do treasure your posts, comments and support.  It's been a  great 10 or so years knowing all of you.  



17 comments:

Glenda said...

It does sound like you have had more than your share of medical opportunities lately. Sorry your weather continues to be terrible...isn't this going to work against your farming? Just look at all the pretty ATC's!
Glenda #21

Neet said...

Oh dear, you have been busy with health issues. Hope it all settles down for you and you all begin to feel much better. Sorry to that your weather is still affecting your life. At least you can get out of the door now which must be a plus. Hope your roads stay passable,
My you got a lot of lovely atc's from everyone, sorry mine was a bit simple but i cannot spend much time crafting with this back pain (6 months now and still no nearer).
Dumfing (needlefelting) must be somewhere in the USA as my friend has just sent me some - see my desk - I think I mention it is a company called sarafinafibreart.com that she got it from. There are lots of kits and things to get you started and you have a host of tutorials on You Tube. Have a peek - and ...
Have a good week Sylvia
Hugs, Neet 5 xx

Annie said...

What a day it was Saturday....Sadly it was too far for you to join us. The effort was so worth it for the rewards that came with it...fun, friendship and lots of love and hugs. It was certainly a day to remember for all it's smiles....and we are even considering doing it again now.
Hugs,
Annie x #12

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

I love all your ATCs, Sylvia, especially Neets lovely stamping and inking.
I have one of Diana’s special ones, and others but mine seem lost en route, on slow boat via China, annoying Oz post sometimes. Sorry to read mum and hubby have been poorly too, but now on mend is blessing. We’ve some wild and silly weather here, but tis winter. Praying all are safe.

Happy WOYWW. Thanks for sharing your desk, Shaz in Oz.x #23

{Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Sylvia, first off,I hope the hospital visits go well, and Hubbys finger & mouth heal quickly. Everyone made such amazing ATC's didn't they?Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #7 X

Lunch Lady Jan said...

And here's to the next ten years! I'm away at the moment so will get an ATC in the post to you when I get back - it'll arrive in the fullness of time. Sorry to hear you've got so much on with hospital etc - hope you find some time for crafting.
Hugs LLJ 10 xxx

Helen said...

atcs make such happy mail indeed! (I have some of mine left, so would love to send you one - if you email me your address to helenlindfield at hotmail dot co dot uk I'll get it off to you soon. ) Happy WOYWW Helen #2

Caro said...

I hope that the hospital appointments go well and all is healed soon. I love all the ATCs you received - yours arrived in the post today (sadly after I posted my WOYWW blog post) safe and sound thank you! Happy WOYWW. With love & God Bless, Caro x (#9)

buterfliecrafter said...

Life is messy, if it wasn't it wouldn't be colorful,thx for your visit earlier
Vicky

Julia Dunnit said...

Ah Sylvia, fear to see you. I don’t think there’s a soul among us that doesn’t understand how flexible one has to be in the face of health, parent car, partner care, farming, stupid weather and trying to stay sane! What we’d really like to do is rush around to your place and help, and then....craft! I’m loving the glue book pages and your bouncy post, just shows how you needed the time to craft after all you’ve been wading through.

Mrs.D said...

What a lot of lovely ATCs you have received. Lucky lady.
Do hope the health problems are being sorted and everyone is on the way to recovery now.
Chris #13

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Sylvia, great collection of ATCs and other goodies. Pleased you liked the Masterboard copies, not sure what you'll do with them but thought you might like them. Absolutely loved what you sent me and I will treasure them. Take care and wishing you a happy woyww, Angela x17x

Heather M said...

Hi Sylvia, hope hubby's hospital appointments went well, and everything goes ok. Thank you so much for your ATC - hopefully you will receive mine soon. You received a nice selection of ATCs, I love the variety in them all. Have a lovely week Heather x #6

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I am so sorry to have taken so long to visit. Unfortunately, my electricity was off this afternoon and into the night due to the storms. Now it is back on and I'm trying to play catch up.

You made out like a bandit for the ATC exchange. I love the ones you made, too. Saw those green stamps on your desk. How lucky are YOU!!! Happy WOYWW from #3.

Sarah Brennan said...

Glad you made it back Sylvia. You have received some lovely goodies. I love seeing a busy desk too. Happy WOYWW. Sarah #1

Diana Taylor said...

Hi Sylvia, this has been such a lovely swap, I'm enjoying seeing all your fab goodies. Sorry to hear you've been having such a lot on your plate and then the bad weather thrown in on top of it all. I hope you get some peaceful time for gentle crafting soon.
Diana xx #20

Twiglet said...

Hoping all are soon on the mend. You have had a tough time with everything this year. So glad all the little ATCs arrived safely - they are so cheery and beautiful. xx Jo