Welcome and I'm remembering it's Wednesday, the day we share our work space. Ms Julia at the STAMPING GROUND hosts our gatherings and offers anyone to play along. Just stop over and enjoy.
I truly don't know where last week went. I didn't realize I even missed posting until Friday. No doubt if you follow on Facebook, we had lots of tree damages in our area,with high winds, but I think most now have them loaded up and hauled away. It was so hot 98/115 with humidity for several days. Yesterday and today perfect days no wind, no humidity about mid 70's.
My desk today:
one area working with old book pages/and sorting out papers for a small journal
this work space has all that I own of Postal items. I had made post cards and really liked the homemade stamps I've been seeing.
Well have a wonderful week. I'm cleaning out my storage area ! ! just in case I become missing.


13 comments:
My sewing is done and the coffee is made so it's my time for desk visiting.
Sorry to hear some of the trees have suffered at the hands of the weather with you. We had an amazing thunder storm last night so have had little sleep and suffering a 'heavy head' because of it this morning.
Hugs,
Annie x #12
I hated you guys had such terrible weather there. We have been mid to upper 90's here and very humid as well. The heat wave has broken and this morning it was 57 when I got up. That is really nice. I'm doing some throwing away things here and there. I just would hate for my family to have to go through all the "stuff" if something happened to me. LOL...
Glenda #16
Looks like a lovely collection of papers to start a journal. Hard to get creative in hot and humid conditions but, it looks like you have made a great start.
sandra de @20
Wonderful idea of gathering stamps on a single subject and making cards......I think that will be an interesting project...... we have some jolly clever folks in this Blog Gathering!
Thanks for sharing
Christine #19
Glad the weather has settled down a bit for you Sylvia. Good luck with the sorting and tidying. Happy WOYWW. Sarah #10
Just in case you go missing??? Why, are you thinking of running away and joining the circus or something?! Well done on the sorting out, I really like doing that occasionally, I think it makes you use up your stash better!
Hugs LLJ 3 xxx
Hi Sylvia, some great looking papers and stamps on your desk. Have fun with your journal. Have a lovely week Heather xx #9
Hi Sylvia. I have to admit I've been out all morning, gym and then coffee with friends but here now to catch up with everyone. Loving your papers. I need to do some sorting myself before Saturday as I'm off to the craft club and they want to make a shaped card so need to find a suitable paper as there wont be time to make a Masterboard. Very sensible to get everything together before starting a new project. Wishing you a very happy woyww, Angela x13x
Hi Sylvia, it's been incredibly hot here, mid to high 30's, which converts to high 80's, and we're just not used to that in the UK! Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #4 X
Your desk sure looks busy. Also very organized shelving! Everything looks within reach. Very nice. Dorlene #26
Lovely busy desks with the works in progress. Have a wonderful week. Love & God Bless, Caro x (#17)
no wonder you didn't remember to share your desk last week! there is some crazy weather around. Have a great week Helen #1
You've got some lovely stash there, Sylvia, and I love the look of your desk - so nice and organised! Sorry to hear about the trees and I hope by now things have settled down weather-wise. Thank you for your visit last week, and I'm sorry to be so long replying but we've been really busy this week. So glad to hear you are doing teabag drying too! Our 2 kitties love the cat tree and Ruby's latest place is the little house near the bottom. They change their favourite sleeping places regularly, on a whim - I'd love to know the process of kitty decision making!! Every time I use my new sewing machine I mourn for the old one... Come on Shoshi, get over it!! I always promise myself I'm going to use it more often and get over this hump but it never seems to happen!!
Happy WOYWW,
Shoshi #18
Post a Comment