Welcome, It's been awhile since I've made a post. I'm glad to be back. Things are getting back to some normalcy in my life, if there is such a thing. Our weather has been great. We've missed most of the snowfalls and the wind seems to be at rest and that makes it easy to walk a few times a week. It's so good to get fresh air, all Bundled up of course
My Desk: I've enjoyed several days of crafting. Here I'm making some clusters from tiny scraps for cards, tags or journals. You can enlarge the photos by clicking on them. I hope.
My floor: Overwhelmed usually my floor is in order, but I had to get out Valentine items and and had been working on a several Sympathy cards, converting some file folders to folio's and trying to get back to making a rolodex a day. I am finding that the 12x12 plastic boxes are the best way to keep the projects off my desk and all the things together. Now I need to find a place to store them !
It's Wednesday the day we share our desks, You can partake by adding to Mr. Linky and Ms Julia has all the info on her blog HERE to visit any one who is playing along.
Wishing you all Safe Surroundings, A sane mind and great ideas to keep happy.


22 comments:
Good to see you again Sylvia. Glad the weather has been holding up for you. I see you like the small archival inks as much as I do lol. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #10
Lovely to see you and to hear you've managed to enjoy some walks in the fresh air...it does us all good.
Hugs,
Annie x #9
Morning Sylvia. What a fantastically busy desk this morning - I do wish you well in all that... I am so glad to see someone else's desk spreads to the floor occasionally - so reassuring!
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #5
I love your desk! It feels like a nest of inks and punches feathered with scraps of yummy papers and ribbons! The plastic boxes do work well for coralling projects. I use some of the Totally Tiffany scrapbook project organisers as well so I ought to share those next week as they've been a marvellous investment. Stay safe and keep smiling, Lisa-Jane #2
Your desk is a treasure trove of beautiful bits and pieces - I swear if I had your stash on my desk I'd never lose my mojo again!
Hope you have good week, stay safe and well,
Diana xx #23
It’s lovely tos we you back Sylvia and I’m glad you’re keeping yourself busy with walking and crafting. The boxes are useful for so much you’ll have to show us a close up of what you’ve been making!
Hugs LLJ 6:xx
Nice to see you back with us Sylvia and so glad you have not got our snow. It sounds as if your weather is being kind to you and allowing you to get out for some lovely fresh air.
It looks as if your desk is ultra busy at the moment - how on earth do you manage to craft on the floor? I have to keep my floor fairly clear as I like to paddle around on my wheelie chair.
Hugs Neet xx
Looking good my friend! Glad your weather has been good!
your desk looks super creative!! Ah, the floor shelf. I find when I start using the floor to store things I really am about to lose control lol. But it happens so easily when you start to get things out. Happy creating, enjoy your walks, have just had a stroll to the postbox myself. Happy WOYWW, stay well, stay safe, love n hugs Cindyxx #19
Hi Sylvia, great to see you. That is one busy desk you have today. I fully understand the need to use the floor....do it myself quite often Lol! Have a lovely creative week and happy woyww, Angela x16x
Good to see you again . Glad your weather has been good . Your desk looks great fun ! Helen #3
Loving the busyness of your desk and room - shows you have been having fun! Happy WOYWW. I hope that you have a good week. Take care and stay safe. With love & God Bless, Caro x (#10)
You have so many fun things on your desk! I love your washi"tree," I may have to get the Hubster to make one for me. Each month I get 6 rolls of washi in my planner kit, keeping them in view is difficult.
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, #32
Looks like you have had fun crafting. 12 x 12 boxes are a good size for different projects. I only have one 12 x 12 box because I found it difficult to find a place for that size . have a great week Angela #17
your desk sure looks like you have been busy and is still ready for you to start again,
Take care and stay safe,
Lilian B #12
Wow - busy desk (and floor LOL). Welcome back!
Morti x #24
Welcome back, Sylvia, and glad you've escaped the snow - as have we. I has to be really cold and most of the country snowed up before we get any down here in the English Riviera lol! What a lovely busy desk with so many colourful goodies on it.
Happy belated WOYWW,
Shoshi #15
Hi! Yes, the 12 x 12 are great project keepers. I was able to click on the photo and enlarge to see all the fun stuff on your desk :) I like the washi tape holder :) Enjoy the weekend just ahead! Love, Karen#27
Good to see you and glad you managed some crafting - it's so good for us i think. I have been making scrub hats for our NHS this week so I am a bit late getting round. xx Jo
Hello Sylvia,
I don't think I would be able to show my floor at the moment!
Happy WOYWW!
Stay safe and keep well!
I am hoping to visit everyone this week – unfortunately last week I just couldn’t make it…
Susan #8
Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!
Wow, that is a busy busy desk Sylvia! Glad to see you back! I love making little clusters too! I need to make some more because I think I've either used them all up or forgotten where I put them! Stay safe and stay warm! Lindart #33
I'm as bad as you! Stuff all over the worktop I think your's is wider than mine) and the floor too, (even th cat was having a job to get in)hubby said could I move stuff from the hall...so I'll try my best! Stay Safe. Keep Crafting -Happy very late WOYWW!? ((Lyn))#20
Post a Comment