Pages

Tuesday, May 18, 2021

WOYWW #624 ANNIVERSARY DAY



Welcome.....Time to be

All of  the weekly "What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday" group has been sharing ups and downs for quite sometime.  THANKS to Ms. JULIA at the STAMPING GROUND   I have so much enjoyed all the visits to your desks, your inspiration, your comments and understanding.  I LOVED seeing some of you thru the ZOOM gathering. Looking forward to many more fun adventures.  And a dream of visiting you in person at some point.  My son will be back in Germany for another 3 years, so just maybe....................... a May visit during the crop?  

My ATC's will be in the Morning Mail to those of you who sent me info and the one with this post.
Hoping for quick delivery,  I didn't decorate the envelope......I read an article on google and it sounded as though it could cause delays/or returns.  

My desk:   Just one last look to who they are going to 

The Post Card I made,  they were kind of scarce locally  and I didn't come close to a city or visitor's center , but the Face of it is good. 



Thank ALL of you for being a friend. And EXTRA HUGS to JULIA for making it all happen.

   Enjoy a great week 

18 comments:

Sarah Brennan said...

I thought for a moment that I wasn't going to be able to comment Sylvia. I had to remove cookies and refresh your website to get things working again. I have emailed you my address and really look forward to getting your lovely ATC and postcard. Stay safe and happy 12th anniversary WOYWW. Sarah #9

Helen said...

Happy 12th, Sylvia it's been such a fun 12 years!! Exciting that you may be able to get to a crop. Well done on making postcards. Helen #11

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Well, that would be marvellous if we could meet in person sometime, it would just be a continuation of our friendship in reality! Well done on finding a suitable postcard, I couldn’t, that’s why I had some printed! I’m glad the ATC got to you ok, I still think it’s wonderful that £1,30 will take something from Wales to your home!
Happy 12th
Hugs LLJ 3 xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I also couldn't find postcards, but I can't draw, so I used vintage ones I had in my stash. I have those same forever stamps you have. I wish the PO hadn't put the date on them, though. I bought six of those sets of 10 last year and the PO person told me they didn't have anything newer, even though I bought them in Feb, 2020. Happy 12th Anniversary from # 10.

Caro said...

Your ATC went in the post on Monday, but I have no idea how long it will take to get to you... I failed on the postcard front sadly. I'm very excited that one of yours is coming my way. Happy 12th WOYWW Anniversary. Take care and stay safe, With love & God Bless, Caro xxx (#15)

Glenda said...

How fun! Another anniversary for this wonderful group of ladies and Miss Julia. Who knew it would run for 12 years when this started. I've been in and out according to my design team committments but I still love to check in now and then!

Diana Taylor said...

Hi Sylvia, wouldn't it be wonderful for you to get a trip to the UK and meet up at the crop. Your ATC went in the post yesterday, that's unusually organised for me. I had to make a second batch of ATC's as I realised the first lot had real dried moss on them and it might not be a good idea to send it abroad!
Happy 12th Anniversary,
Diana xx #18

Susan Renshaw said...

Happy Anniversary!

You look very organised! I too have problems with postcards but found some in the end. Post to/from Australia seems to be getting better so I'm hoping my envelopes arrive in a timely fashion. I too am worried about the stamping on the envelopes having had things opened by the border people in the past...

Happy Woyww!
Susan #31

Twiglet said...

Happy 12th anniversary! Annie and I have just had a coffee to celebrate and sort our ATCs to post. We didn't include postcards but Annie has made her usual little poetry card. Thanks for your friendship - we may get to see you if you can make it over here for a crop one day! xx Jo

Lisa-Jane said...

Isn't it wonderful to have our little snippets of artwork buzzing all over the world! I hope you do get to visit at the right time. Anyway, happy anniversary! Lisa-Jane, #2

My name is Cindy said...

Wow how very organised. WOYWW really is something special isn't it? Happy anniversary, love n hugs Cindy #17 xx

Annie said...

I've had a really manic morning with sewing so am late in the day joining in the celebrations. Thanks so much for your love and friendship for all these years my friend.
Hugs,
Annie x # 19

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Sylvia, your ATC is in the post. I hope you don't mind but couldn't get a postcard so printed some pics off for you. Have a lovely creative WOYWW Anniversary. Hugs, Angela x25x

Crafting With Jack said...

Happy WOYWW Anniversary , looking forward to meeting everyone one day. Angela #23

Julia Dunnit said...

The postcard thing turned out to be far too much work, your idea is ingenious! Wouldn’t it just be amazing if you made it to a crop. Even if you don’t and you managed a trip to England with your fam, I’d love to be able to meet up....even if it was just to collect you from the airport! Seems to be only me that manages to make such a mess of producing anything, but hey, that’s what set this whole WOYWW thing off and it wouldn’t be the name without you. So what’s the plan for the printers draw you picked up last week? I got as far as jet washing mine and it’s been in the garsge ever since, I have no clue as to what to do, just can’t let it go!

roffeycreations said...

Hi Sylvia - lovely to visit you again - I am so far still not getting any crafty stuff done - but its nice to see others are. See you at next WOYWW Cheers Maurs xxx #26

Heather M said...

Hi Sylvia, Sorry for the late visit. Happy 12th anniversary. Here's to the next 12 years. Wow it would be lovely to meet you in real life if you ever have chance to make it to a crop! I missed the boat completely for the ATCS, so will have to wait until a crop, or next year! Have a lovely week, Heather xx #20

Morti said...

Oooh - love those postage stamps.... hopefully we'll get to see the ATCs in tomorrow's blog? Happy WOYWW 624!

Morti