Welcome, so glad you stopped by, we are sharing our Wednesday desks. Ms Julia has all the info
My new sink, and commode I might paint the walls a soft gray eventually. Just happy to have this done.
Work Space...it's why we're here We had RAIN. So I had time to create a few odd things.This is what I created from all the mess below.. Clusters, they need to be glued/sewn together
The top one will be for ATC's / 3x3 cards and the bottom one for post cards Then I put together 3 master boards. Not exactly sure about this one
Here are a few book pages with napkin applied.....some little pockets still in the works
Now this won't let me post any more....never knew there was a limit. Thanks for visiting and Thanks for all the great comments last week. Enjoy a great week







21 comments:
I must admit that I've never come across a limit when posting Sylvia. Love the new bathroom fittings. The collaged pages look great too. Just the thing to cut up into smaller projects. Stay safe and happy WOYWW. Sarah #9
I have never been restricted when posting either - I load tons of photos in my Kew posts... great to see your masterboards though; and yay for the rain you needed. Helen #11
I didn’t know there was a limit either Sylvia, what a nerve! Love the master boards, and then the addition of the napkin makes them rally something, you are clever. Also really love your new vanity, I think wall painting is a winter job don’t you! Hope the rain fell just where it was needed, you Iowans really experience extremes and it would be nice to have a coupled of settled farming seasons, wouldn’t it.
I've also never heard of a limit on posting. However, blogger has been acting funny lately and it takes me forever just to load ONE image.
The new bath area is beautiful. I really like the colors of the sink area, too.
I adore your incredible clusters. They are so well thought out and will be great when glued together. Nice masterboards, too. Happy WOYWW from # 12. Glad it's raining for you. Here we don't need it.
Happy WOYWW. No limit on my Blogger either (although it did freeze this morning after I had typed a few sentences and I had to start again). So much fabulous creativity on your desk. I love how you can produce so much from a pile of scraps. Ali x #15
I didn't realise there was a limit either Sylvia but i've been posting less photo's recently as I know there is now a storage limit so don't want to use that up.. Your bathroom looks lovely, i'm a huge fan of grey may I say.
Loving your master boards and little vintage creations, i adore putting things like that together. Hope you get more crafty time soon.
Take good care & Happy WoywW Hugs Tracey xx
I bet that rain was sorely needed! And even better that it let you have time to craft. I like the way you’ve used up all those scraps for the master board and the napkins make for a really good effect, I must try that one.
Hugs LLJ 14 xxx
I love all you've been busy with this week....I've never been away of a limit before and some of mine are pretty long lol.
Hugs,
Annie x #16
Oh my goodness what a busy and interesting desk this week, I love your beautiful craftiness, the little bundles waiting to be glued looks so pretty already, and the napkins are looking fabulous on those pages - I have to admit to a paper napking obsession, I can't go anywhere with out buying a pack, whether it's for dining or craft!! Your bathroom is looking lovely and I'm so glad you are getting the rain you so badly needed.
Hope you have lovely week,
Diana xx #21
Please accept my apologies for mis-labelling the photographs of your lovely ATC coin and extras. I absolutely love the ATC coin and the vintage extras. I am mortified that I made a mess of the labelling and have put an amendment to my blog.
I love all your craftiness this week. Your embellishments look wonderful and your masterboards will make great ATC’s
Happy WOYWW and have a great week Angela #7
It's great to be able to visit your desk. I always love to see your blog pop up on my blog. I'm so thankful you got rain. We do need some here as well this is the second week I have not had to mow the grass and everything is turning brown. I spend quite a bit of time watering my flowers and filling the birdbaths each day! Have a great rest of the week!
Wow that desk is busy busy busy!! Love the turquoise accents inyour bathroom. Have a good week, stay safe, stay well, love n hugs Cindy #18
Limit? I have never heard of that? It's "your" blog? Wonders never cease! LOL Your desk has LOTS of gorgeousness on it!! Your stash that you gather bits and bobs to make things is awesome!! Love your master boards! Those book pages are to die for! I LOVE, LOVE them! Have an awesome crafty rest of your week! Felicia #30
How strange - the limit - I have never had that happen before. Ahk well, maybe it is new.
Love the grey unit - I love the various shades of grey you can get and when I chose a grey kitchen I found out just how grey can differ.
Looks as if you have been a bit busy.
Hugs, Neet 10 xx
What a relief to have your construction done! Lots of creativity this week. Thanks for sharing. Robyn5
The bathroom is looking lovely. So good to see your masterboards - they look amazing. So much loveliness on display this week. Happy WOYWW. Take care and stay safe, with love & God bless, Caro xxx (#29)
I just scheduled a LONG post for tomorrow with a picture tutorial, no issues with blogger. Strange that you have problems. Anyway, the bathroom looks very nice! Interesting master boards. Very pretty.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
Carol N #4
Lots of great projects going on, Sylvia, and your bathroom is looking great.
Happy WOYWW,
Shoshi #26
Sorry I'm late this week just got a bit distracted. Glad I popped by though such gorgeous art work. Have a happy belated woyww, Angela x23x
I didn't know of a limit Sylvia.
I like to make clusters too.
Happy WOYWW!
Stay safe and keep well!
Susan #24
Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!
Oh it's so good to scroll through and have a good catch up! I love seeing your ever in progress desk shots and these little collage bundles delight me so! I'm very much into this type of creativity these days and you've certainly inspired me. I'm sorry it's been ages since I came by, but am happy to be in a better place to blog again. Big hugs, Autumn
Post a Comment