Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2021

WOYWW # 645

Surprise ! Another week of posting, but this is a scheduled one. I will be one my way early Wed. to enjoy a school reunion of girl friends since grade school. We missed last year, but have kept you on a yearly basis for a long time. Meeting at 1/2 way point 2hrs away for lunch and sharing our life updates.  Hopefully 8 of us.  4 unable to come. 

My desk: I made Book marks, 3 of each to give to the gals.  I think all of them except me are readers.  We all went to Catholic school in our hometown.  
I found a roll of this fabric at the thrift shop  I loved it.  Hope to make a small journal by squares, so a little more cutting to do.  
Linking up with our hostess Ms. Julia HERE

Have a wonderful day and enjoy the weekend.
I'll be around to visit Thurs/Sat?
  I

9 comments:

Glenda said...

It's good to see your workspace this morning! Enjoy your visit with your friends from school! Your bookmarks are amazing and I know they will love them and that fabric will be lovely!

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Oooh, that fabric is great, perfect for some home decor! Hope you have a marvellous time at the reunion, your little makes are the perfect gifts. Have fun!
Hugs LLJ 5 xxx

Crafting With Jack said...

That fabric looks great! I have got a piece of upholstery fabric that I was wondering what to do with. Will you make the pages out of the fabric? I would love to know how you are going to do it. Happy WOYWW Angela #9

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Pleased to hear you are managing to see your friends again. The tags look both lovely and useful. Good luck with the journal pages too. Wishing you a very happy woyww, Angela x13x

Susan Renshaw said...

I am sure you had a lovely reunion!
Looks like a lovely fabric...
Happy WOYWW!
Stay safe and keep well!
Susan #16
Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

Diana Taylor said...

Hope your reunion went well, I bet they loved those beautiful book marks. The fabric is fabulous and would definitely be turned into a cushion - just my colours - but I'd love to see what you do with it.
Hope you have a great week,
Diana xx #7

Sarah Brennan said...

Hope the get together with your schoolfriends went well Sylvia - you looked happy in the photo on FB. Lovely bookmarks to share. Stay safe and happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

Spyder said...

Glad you had a great time meeting up with your old school friends something I would never do! I hated school, although I sometimes wonder where everyone is from my very first school...it only had 25 of us on a good day! which but was pulled down years ago to make way for housing. Love your book marks. I love fabric but never feel I can make something great from it, yours would make loads of things. lovely patterns. Happy WOYWW! Stay Safe, Keep on crafting! ((Lyn))#18

Shoshi said...

Well done with the bookmarks, Sylvia, which I am sure will go down well, and that fabric is just gorgeous... almost seems a shame to cut it up!

Happy belated WOYWW,
Shoshi #15