Welcome to the day we share our workspaces. HERE is where we link up to have our fun.
The week flew by, the ups out weighted the downs.
My workspace got cleaned off: Purple Rolodexes done, we'll have new a color December 1st UPS delivered an Amazon order in 3 days !!! I love this butterfly and have never been able to order one. Need to pass it thru a few more times as it is very intricate.
This is a roll about book holder, I am using it for Christmas papers, and the shelf at the bottom holds lots of Christmas tools/dies/embossing folders,etcAnd this beautiful dog, was our down side of things, he crossed over the rainbow bridge and left my son and family and ME, so much heartache and sadness. I made the trip to see them, he had 2 seizures the day before and was gone. The Brittany's captured my heart back in the 90's, Harley was 14 and my special friend when I visited, or when he came to see us. We will always miss him.
Otherwise my drive to and from was good, great warm weather and a strong feeling of being loved by that family. Cami had a basketball game, and we went for Excellent Mexican food, we all laughed and had a great time. But quietness once we were back home, the 2 Corgi's 3 & 1yr were so quiet and I think in wonderment of where their elder was. But life goes on Daughter in Law will leave 2nd Dec for the UK....work involved for 2 wks so hoping for good weather for her travels. Was wishing I could go with.
The last of my Nov rolodex purple paper collages.
Wishing you all the best, enjoy each day, hug your loved ones, call the ones far away and CREATE CHRSITMAS fun . I'll work on unboxing tomorrow.






13 comments:
I know just how you feel losing your friend. My old girl Maisie went this year after 14 years with us and I still miss her so much. Loving your new cards they are so pretty. Looks like your desk is tidy and ready for the next project. Have a fun woyww whatever you are up to today, hugs Angela x10x
Oh, it’s just so sad when these pets go, they leave such a huge hole in your heart. We’re still missing our Ron a month on. Hope your DiL has a good time in the UK< it would have been great if you could have come, we might have had the chance to meet up!! The butterfly on your desk is fab as are the purple pieces!
Hugs LLJ 5 xx
Its good to visit! Hoping you are well! It's so sad when we lose our special 4 legged friends...they are like family members. I also love the rolling holder you are using for Christmas goodies. Good idea!
Hi Sylvia, sorry to hear about Harvey our furry friends always leave a big space when they go. I love your rollabout bookcase - really good storage idea, esp when you have a lot of stuff out!! Have a good week, love n hugs Cindyxx #14
How my heart aches for you all Sylvia at Harley's passing ๐ next door, so loved are our furbabies ... sending prayers up for you all and wrapping you up in hugs from across the miles.
I adore your book roller,how fab that is Sylvia ⭐️ Heres tooo safe travels for your DIL coming to the UK ๐ how beautiful it would be if you could go too!
Sending you so much love ❤️ light ๐ and hugs Tracy #12 xxxx
OK, Sylvia, if you give me a doggie picture, I will only have eyes for the dog!!! Having now read your post, it's so-so sad. Inevitably, when we decide to have pets, this is something we have to accept, but it's never easy :((( Love the intricate butterfly diecut and the purple-themed cards! Thanks so much for visiting earlier and being my first commenter today! xx zsuzsa
Oh dear so sad to hear about Harley. It is way over 20 years since I lost my Oliver but the heartache is still there when i think of him. I was on my own then and he was my constant companion, my very best friend. You can be yourself with animals, tell them how you feel, everything can be discussed with them and they just look at you with those soulful eyes. I am thinking of you.
Hope the pesky butterfly cuts out better once it gets used. Have you tried moving it about on the plate when cutting - sometimes the sides are better for pressure.
Take care, Hugs, Neet 3 xx
Another manically busy day for me and tomorrow will be no better. I think the word has gone out that I like to be kept busy :-)
I'm so sorry to hear about Harvey....they hold a special place in our hearts don't they? Sending you much love.
Hugs,
Annie x #9
I am sorry to hear about Harley, they make such a difference to our lives. Sending love and hugs. That butterfly die is so intricate! Happy WOYWW. Angela #7
SO sorry to hear of your loss Sylvia. Those fur babies hold such a special place in our hearts. Looking forward to seeing the new colour of Rolodex cards on FB from tomorrow. The butterfly is so delicate. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #2
Sorry to hear about your beloved dog, it is so sad when they go. I still miss my QC as she used to sit on my craft table when I was working, if fact thinking about it I haven't done much crafting since she went. Hope your daughter enjoys the UK sorry but it is not my country anymore. Ani
Ah now I understand your melancholy about not getting excited about Christmas, it is always sad when you lose a pet, I'm so sorry for your loss.
Loving the Rolodex cards as I especially love purple. Seeing a lot of these about and can now see why they are good for crafting. Your roll-about-shelf looks really useful and full of Christmas goodies too, hope that gives you some incentive.
I never have much luck with such intricate dies, hope the extra run throughs help.
For the record when our son said he wasn't coming home for Christmas nor his birthday (on 21st) I was a little downhearted. He's only here this weekend as he's going to a concert tonight with his Dad in London. But then I realised that we usually do the decs for Advent anyways and that he'd get to see them too so it really helped lift my mood.
Hugs BJ#18
Oh I’m sorry to read that Harley has left you, it’s very hard isn’t it, the other dogs missing him too, makes your heart hurt a bit more doesn’t it. Glad the journeying wasn’t too arduous, it makes me happy to read that you feel the love from your family. That butterfly die is indeed intricate, I’ve no doubt you’ll do loads with it and make me think I should have one too!! Your Rolodex purple challenge has been amazing, and I’m really looking forward to your unboxing and Christmas work now!
Post a Comment