Surprise...I'm back, and I've missed the fun of visiting. Seems after my last post we were in and out so much/ 3 funerals, /no time to comment so was easier not to post as not much changed on the Desk ! HERE is where we share Mr. Linky with others, on Ms Julia's blog.
This is the tiny space I've been using as too cold and bad lighting back in the area of my bigger desks. I need SPRING and calmer days. The wind, rain, snow, ice gloomy days just do my body in.
Mainly just partaking in a daily challenge of Ink box 3x3 cards, make 2/3 at a time, some collaging weekly by prompts all thru Collage Art Collective. Feb, was hearts, My last one of the month was this background card stock, fussy cutting the flowers and adding a photo of the box of candy and the metal guy my hubby gifted me. He's always so thoughtful. This is a 3x3 card.This month it's theme is Mad as a March Hare: close up of the desk should show a few but here's 2I was taken by SURPRISE Saturday, we go to Mass on Saturday night and while waiting for it to start my husband told me to turn around. !!!! Odd? well my son from Germany came home to surprise me. Tears of happiness and excitement. We picked up my nephew and went for Pizza.(his request) My husband knew about this and kept a good secret. J has meetings in D.C. so time spent together was short. But he also got to visit his brother and some very close friends before leaving. I felt like I was a real Mom again !!! it's been 5 yrs. Possible he and family will be state side in 3 or 5 months. Oh will that be nice, I miss those 3 grand girls so much. It's hard and I hate missing all their school events etc. At least I can travel within the USA if we ever get nice weather. Haven't even had Xmas with the Iowa son / family yet .
Posting this Tuesday pm . My computer / printer not working together so both are going in for ????? clean up/repair. I don't do much on my phone for visits. So maybe Thursday I can stop by. 
.jpg)



14 comments:
how fabulous that your son surprised you! hope the computer/printer clean works and you can use then both again! Happy WOYWW and good to see you. Helen#4
SO happy to hear about your son's visit Sylvia. Hope things warm up for you soon. Loving the latest 3x3 pages. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #2
Bet you were pleased to have your son visiting, you both look very happy. Hope the weather improves for you soon. Loving the collage pages which reminds me I need to get at least one page done this month. Wishing you a happy and creative woyww, Angela x10x
Great looks at what is going on in your world! It was so nice you got to visit with your son...what a special surprise. Wouldn't it be wonderful if he gets to bring his family and come back to the states!
How lovely to have your son visiting! I could do with some spring weather, too. It’s snowing outside at the mo. Pretty collage papers - I like the relaxing March hares in particular.
Take care and happy WOYWW
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 15
What a wonderful surprise. Enjoy every minute.
Love the cards.
Hugs,
Annie x #9
What a wonderful surprise to have your son home, and that's a lovely photo of you both. I had a good zoom in to see all your fabulous creations, and I just love your gorgeous little collages.
Hope you have a great week and the weather starts improving!
Hugs Diana xx #16
Oh what a wonderful surprise that must have been for you to see your son, I’d have been in floods of tears! Such a lovely pic of you both as well, hopefully he and the family will be back a bit more and you can get some good times together. Well done your hubby for keeping the secret too!! Do you know what, I really like those 3x3 cards, much more than ATCs actually and of course, I love the hares!
Hugs LLJ 5 xxx
I saw on FB that your boy had been home, but that level of surprise, I’d have cried buckets! How wonderful. It would be great if they can come home as a family sometime, it will sure help, missing someone is so hard. I agree, Spring really needs to rouse itself now, it’s snowing here today and I’m very unimpressed! That’s a lot March hare madness on your table, I love that you do a little everyday, it must satisfy the creative in you, my workroom is cold and it’s basically put me off everything so far this week, I’ve been embroidery by the fire instead!!
What a superb surprise!!! do hope they will come back stateside soon. Great photo of you both.
Love those little cards
have a good week
Christine #18
I am so happpy for you Sylvia,what a surprise that was with your son ⭐️ everything crossed they will be stateside soon 🤞🙏 with more chances of you all spending time together ❤️ I adore that wee metal guy your husband gave you 🤩 Wrapping you up in the warmest of hugs with much love Tracy #17 xxxx
Hi Syvia! What a nice surprise! My hubby dud that for me one year on Mother's Day, said he was getting me flowers for the porch and came back with DD! So I can imagine how you felt upon seeing your son! I love your bunny 3x3 cards so far! And your last Feb card is so romantic! Have a lovely week, Lindart #19
How marvellous, no wonder you had tears in your eyes! Your 3 x 3 cards are great, I love the picture 0f the hares. Have a great week. Angela #14
Aww! That was the best surprise ever! I don't know how your hubby managed to keep it secret but good on him for keeping mum. I like your cards and I especially like the photos of the hares you've used. Have a great week. Elizabeth x #20
Post a Comment