OH WOW..........it's What's on my Workspace Wednesday ! ..... while I sit thru a storm and hopefully keep electricity. It's 2:48 A M. but with hail/rain/wind who could sleep THUNDER CRACKING and Wild Lightening. SPRING???? we had snow Monday.
MS Julia is up and at it....posted our weekly invite OF SHOW AND TELL HERE,
My 2 small workspaces: this is our BAR from our old use of it in what was our Family Room, it's downstairs and has been consumed for my daily challenges this month is April Aviary of Birds I guess collaging on a 3x3 for me is so much simpler.
Here are a few of my daily Inkbox cards, 3x3's, that I have posted.
I hope you all enjoy a great week. I am doing what Julia suggested in post 721. Between now and next week let me know if you want to Exchange ATC's for our May Anniversary. I am in USA and will provide email upon request for mailing info
Our mail has been better, but I'd use regulation sized envelopes TINY don't go thru the machines.
| Letters | minimum maximum | 5 inch min. Length 11-1/2 inch max. | 3-1/2 inch min. Height 6-1/8 inch max. |






12 comments:
I do really love your collages, they always make me want to pick up my scissors and have a go - it’s on my to-do list! The weather sounds challenging where you are, we do sometimes get frosts in May in the UK but it’s not often really.
Hugs LLJ 3 xx
Love your collages.
I tidy my workspace by shoving it all in a bag and then sorting through at my leisure!!
I hope to be swapping, don't know how many ATCs I will end up with . . .
Hope your weather improves soon, seeds and plants don't have time to wait.
Have a good week
Christine #15
Just coming through quickly as I head for another cup of coffee. It is hard to think of snow as we are in the mid 70's here with mowing and flowers blooming. I love your collages and this month using the birds has really caught my eye!
As a bird lover, I really enjoy seeing your collages Sylvia. Annie and I will post our ATCs together to you. I think I have your address. xx Jo
Enjoy your crafting and stay warm and safe. The weather sounds horrendous for you. I grumble about it being chilly here but it's nothing compared to what you are having.
Love the idea of the glass topped table for your crafting, what a jolly good idea to move it where it can be of real use (and safe).
Hugs, Neet 5 xx
Love your projects but not the sound of that weather. I can understand why you may not want to work outside. Hope the weather improves soon. Wishing you a very happy and creative woyww. Hugs Angela x6x
Hope you managed to ride out the storm and keep electricity Sylvia. Loving the new theme of 3x3 collages. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #4
I’m loving the ink box theme this month, despite my lack of use of them, I’m very fond of birds as craft images, they say as much as flowers really! I get what you mean about the bigger collages, there’s too much blank space to start with and then nowhere to put the focus…I’m totally with you, a smaller space is much more likely to be a success for me. You seem to have the small space collages totally in the bag, and I applaud that you sort the stash into sizes. Also love the idea of separate work areas for separate challenges…our bar area is really too small to use, although it ends up in sunshine at days end so it would be nice……wonde what he’d have to say if I strayed that far from the desk!! Hope the weather at least cheers up, but really it needs to improve drastically for you Sylvia, it’s so hard to make a plan for day to day stuff when you don’t know how the weather will be, must be a real pain for the farmer.
Fabulous collages! i do hope you get back into Spring weather soon It's chilly again here today but has been sunny. Happy WOYWW Helen #1
Love your collages. The weather has been nice here today, who knows what it will be like tomorrow : I hope it gets better for you soon. Happy WOYWW. Angela #16
Happy Belated WOYWW. I love your bird cards. So pretty. Collage is one of my favourite things to do, but I mostly do digital now. I used up or gave away most of my scraps in the past few years. Not sure about swapping yet. I promised myself a while ago that I wouldn't plan any crafting, as I never know what my health will be like. Ali x #18
Good morning, Sylvia.
Please put me down for an ATC swap.
Those 3x3 remind me of bar coasters.
I hear you on the space. I often set up a wooden TV tray next to me to put my kit case on so I can work from it rather than more 'clutter' on my small work table to lose stuff under LOL.
Creative Blessings! ~Kelly #17
Post a Comment